Mayo vs. Roscommon Connacht SFC Semi-final (June 16th, McHale Park)

Started by Syferus, May 19, 2013, 05:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How much will Roscommon win by?

1-3 points
4-6 points
I really wish I was born a Rossie

sligoman2

It didn't take you too long after the match to set up this thread Syferus.
Here we go with a month of slagging between Mayo and the rossies.  It should be enjoyable reading for myself and other neutrals.

One thing I can say is that Mayo will not beat Roscommon by 17 points.

Let the games begin....
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Syferus

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Jinxy

I'd like to hear from Mayo Mick on this one.
When he feels up to it.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

rosnarun

Quote from: sligoman2 on May 19, 2013, 05:57:54 PM
Here we go with a month of slagging between Mayo and the rossies.  It should be enjoyable reading for myself and other neutrals.

Let the games begin....

Why?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Syferus

Quote from: rosnarun on May 20, 2013, 03:57:13 PM

Let the games begin....

Why?

Because we're a better team than Mayo and last time I checked you can't lose a game by 17 if you win it. Duuuuuuuuh.

rosnarun

Quote from: Syferus on May 20, 2013, 04:01:00 PM

Let the games begin....

Why?

Because we're a better team than Mayo and last time I checked you can't lose a game by 17 if you win it. Duuuuuuuuh.
on what logic you basing that ? (better than mayo bit) i think i get what you mean by the second part , but feel free free to expand if you like

Syferus

Quote from: rosnarun on May 20, 2013, 04:10:30 PM

Let the games begin....

Why?

on what logic you basing that ? (better than mayo bit) i think i get what you mean by the second part , but feel free free to expand if you like

SARCASM ALERT. SARCASM ALERT.

Mayo Mick

Quote from: Jinxy on May 19, 2013, 06:28:26 PM
When he feels up to it.

Not much to say. We will win without much trouble but unlikely Ros will be as charitable as Galway. It's a non event really. If we decide to inflict punishment it could be painful for the sheep but expect a boring drab game that we will win by 6 or 7 pts.

As I said on another post Connacht is decided. Nothing to be discussed until we know who we meet in quarters.
If You Don't Bring Home The Bacon, You'll Get Treated Like A Pig!!

Syferus

Quote from: Mayo Mick on May 20, 2013, 04:12:26 PM
When he feels up to it.

Not much to say. We will win without much trouble but unlikely Ros will be as charitable as Galway. It's a non event really. If we decide to inflict punishment it could be painful for the sheep but expect a boring drab game that we will win by 6 or 7 pts.

As I said on another post Connacht is decided. Nothing to be discussed until we know who we meet in quarters.

This lad disgusts me. All real Mayo supporters should be cowering in fear at the prospect for yet another All-Ireland final.

ballinaman

Quote from: Syferus on May 20, 2013, 04:17:33 PM
When he feels up to it.

This lad disgusts me. All real Mayo supporters should be cowering in fear at the prospect for yet another All-Ireland final.
Schizophrenia is a real problem in Ireland. I'm glad yourself and Mick are able to bring the problem to light on the gaaboard.

Syferus

Quote from: ballinaman on May 20, 2013, 04:21:59 PM
Quote from: Syferus on May 20, 2013, 04:17:33 PM
When he feels up to it.

Schizophrenia is a real problem in Ireland. I'm glad yourself and Mick are able to bring the problem to light on the gaaboard.

I don't appreciate being critiqued on mental frailties by a Mayoman.

rosnarun

Quote from: Syferus on May 20, 2013, 04:11:54 PM
Quote from: rosnarun on May 20, 2013, 04:10:30 PM

Let the games begin....

Why?

SARCASM ALERT. SARCASM ALERT.
not into Sarcasm 
does this mean you think mayo will beat roscommon by 17 points