Mickey Harte RESIGNS

Started by never kickt a ball, April 01, 2007, 12:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

never kickt a ball

Harte Resigns Following Dressing Room Bust Up

Reports are emerging from Tralee tonight that Tyrone Manager Mickey Harte has resigned. The two times All-Ireland manager is reported to have stepped down following an altercation between himself and Colm McCullagh who was sent off late in the Kerry v Tyrone game. Harte was reported to be annoyed that McCullagh's indisicipline cost Tyrone the game just as his nephew Davy Harte was bearing down on the Kerry goals. It is believed the Tyrone County Board are to ask Art McCrory to take over  the team on a temporary basis until a new manager is found. Neither the Tyrone County Board nor Mickey Harte himself were available for comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/gaelic_games/6514991.fool

Jazus just as we were turning the corner!!!

Red Nose Red Hand

Feck it - and on April First. too!

Baile an tuaigh

Jesus aye nearly had a harte attack ;D

down22

Feck it! I fell for it.

I'll show myself out...

ziggysego

f**k you, I fell for that one!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

pintsofguinness

Come on! Even if it was true it'd just be another "mickey needs attention" story,  hardly anything to get worked up about.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Redgreenery

never kickt a ball

Just going to lock this thread now that April Fool's day is over.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

never kickt a ball

Bust up after Cork game. Mickey away apparently.  >:(

orangeman

Gone surely.

He's taken over from Jim Gavin after Cluxton stuck his shoe in him after the Mayo game.

Bad hanlen.

armaghniac

I heard he'd come to save Armagh.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

moysider

I was buying it until the Art McCrory bit. Art must be a fair age now?

He d have to recall Eugene McKenna, Big Frank, McCabe, Lynch, O Hagan and the Devlin boys.

never kickt a ball

himself to working hard with Tyrone for the next seven weeks!

cuconnacht

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 01, 2007, 03:29:48 PM
you b**tard
Seconded!!
immediately threw up both HS and Indo,mobile in other hand to shout up me Tyronites,1st HS headline Brolly tells Harte to f=0ff,so im thinkn did he?..........  wait a minute.
Motion carried!! :)