TG4 GAA coverage

Started by Kerry Mike, January 29, 2007, 03:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry Mike

Lots of full-match coverage of Allianz League matches, both live and deferred, third level and second level colleges, Suzuki Ladies Football Leagues as well as the annual showcase of the final stages of the AIB All-Ireland Club Hurling and Football Championships are included in the comprehensive list of TG4 GAA coverage for Spring 2007, details of which were released today. (A full list of TG4 GAA match coverage for Spring 2007 is below).

The first weekend of TG4's Football League live coverage for 2007 gets off to an exciting start next Sunday 4th February with the first of the channel's live broadcasts as All-Ireland champions Kerry take on Mayo in Castlebar. This match will be followed by full deferred coverage of the clash between Westmeath and Laois and will also include extended highlights of the Dublin v Tyrone match which is being played on Saturday evening in Croke Park.

Live coverage of GAA fixtures continues on TG4 every Sunday from the early February to the middle of May. Coverage will continue to be produced by Nemeton, the Waterford independent production company based in the Ring Gaeltacht, presented by Micheál Ó Domhnaill with commentary by Brian Tyers, Mac Dara Mac Donncha and Tomás Ó hAilín.

GAA BEO ON TG4 - 2007
SUNDAY 4 FEBRUARY
2:00pm     Coverage starts
2:30pm     Live:     Mayo v Kerry - Allianz National Football League, Division 1A, Round 1
                 Deferred match:  Westmeath v Laois - Allianz National Football League, Division 1B
                 Highlights from Dublin v Tyrone at Croke Park (previous night)

SATURDAY 10 FEBRUARY
12:45pm     Coverage starts
1:00pm       Live:    Ballyhale Shamrocks v Toomevara, AIB All-Ireland Club Hurling Championship Semi-final
Venue: O,Moore Park, Portlaoise

SUNDAY 11 FEBRUARY
12:45pm      Coverage starts
1:00pm        Live:    Loughrea v Cushendall, AIB All-Ireland Club Hurling Semi-final, Venue: Mullingar
                    Full showing of Ballyhale Shamrocks v Toomevara, AIB All-Ireland Club Hurling Semi-final
                    Full showing of Kerry v Cork, Allianz Football League, Round 2 (from previous night)

SUNDAY 18 FEBRUARY
2:00pm         Coverage starts
2:15pm         Live:   Dr. Crokes v Moorefield, AIB All-Ireland Club Football Semi-final
                     Deferred match:  St. Brigids v Crossmaglen Rangers
                     Deferred match:  Tipperary v Limerick from Nenagh - Allianz Hurling League, Round 1

SUNDAY 25 FEBRUARY
2:00pm         Coverage starts
2:30pm         Live:  Donegal v Dublin, Allianz National Football League, Round 3
                     Deferred match:   Galway v Armagh, Allianz National Football League, Round 3
                     Highlights >from Cork v Tyrone at Páirc Uí Rinn  (previous night)

SUNDAY 4 MARCH
2:30pm     Live:   Allianz National Hurling League, Round 2  -  Kilkenny v Tipperary
                 Deferred match:  Allianz National Hurling League, Round 2  -  Waterford v Cork

SATURDAY 10 MARCH
Fitzgibbon Cup Final - Live coverage
(Hosted by Carlow IT)

SUNDAY 11 MARCH
2:30pm     Live:   Allianz Football League, Round 4  -  match to be confirmed
                  Deferred match:   Allianz Football League, Round 4  -  match to be confirmed

SATURDAY 17 MARCH
1:30pm        Coverage starts
2:00pm        AIB Club Hurling Senior Championship Final
3:40pm        AIB Club Football Senior Championship Final
Venue:  Páirc an Chrócaigh

SUNDAY 18 MARCH
2:30pm     Live:   Allianz Hurling League, Round 3  -  match to be confirmed
                 Deferred match:   Allianz Hurling League, Round 3  -  match to be confirmed

SUNDAY 25 MARCH
3:00pm       Coverage starts
3:30pm       Live:   Match to be confirmed
                    Deferred match:   Match to be confirmed
Games:  Allianz National Football League Round 5  and  Allianz National Hurling League Round 4

SUNDAY 1 APRIL
3:00pm     Coverage starts
3:30pm     Live:   Match to be confirmed
Games:  Allianz National Football League Round 6  and  Allianz National Hurling League Round 5

SUNDAY 8 APRIL
3:00pm     Coverage starts
3:30pm     Live:   Match to be confirmed
Games:  Allianz National Hurling League Quarter Finals  and  Allianz National Football League Round 8

SUNDAY 15 APRIL
Live:        Allianz National Football League Semi Finals
Live:        Allianz National Hurling League Semi Finals

SATURDAY 21 APRIL
Live:           Cadburys All Ireland Under-21 Football Semi Finals

SUNDAY 22 APRIL
Live:           Allianz National Football League Finals ˆ Division 1 & 2

SUNDAY 29 APRIL
Live:           Allianz National Hurling League Finals ˆ Division 1 & 2       Double header

SATURDAY 5 MAY
Suzuki Ladies National Football League Finals
6:00pm Division 1 Final
7:45pm Division 2 Final
SUNDAY 6 MAY
Cadburys All Ireland Under-21 Football Final
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

aontroim abu

Km i take it then that Setanta are the only ones showing the re-match of the Battle of Omagh

ziggysego

Quote from: aontroim abu on January 30, 2007, 11:04:21 AM
Km i take it then that Setanta are the only ones showing the re-match of the Battle of Omagh

Yes :(
Testing Accessibility

MacDanger

FAO Stephenite and Venter in particular, I was on to TG4 and none of the league games will be available online outside Ireland as Setanta have all the international rights to it. Apparently the highlights of the Mayo v Kerry game will be available online from Tuesday onwards.

stephenite

Cheers Mac
Have checked the Setanta website but the Mayo game will not be shown live ( In Oz anyway ) first game of the season is the following week Dubs v Tyrone

Square Ball

some good matches there, only able to get TG4 from last week via NTL
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

esmonde

is the dubs tyrone match live online. Can't go have to babysit my children

venter

drastic steps have to be taken, so I'm doing the opposite of immigrating. I intend to go as many mayo games as possible, starting on sunday

ziggysego

Quote from: esmonde on January 30, 2007, 10:45:32 PM

Live on Setanta only.
Testing Accessibility

stephenite

Quote from: ziggysego on January 30, 2007, 11:47:56 PM
Quote from: esmonde on January 30, 2007, 10:45:32 PM

Live on Setanta only.

Setanta have a subscription broadband service that generally show games, so I'd imagine if it's on Setanta ( which it is ) than it should also be on the Broadband subscription service.

esmonde