Transfer

Started by nrico2006, January 26, 2007, 12:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Just a quick question, I am looking to transfer from a club in tyrone to a club in armagh.  AI have filled in the transfer form and its been sent to my club secretary, but club arent keen in letting me go.  Anyone know of any deadline that transfers have to be completed by?
Thanks!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

aontroim

As its Inter County there is no deadline they are open all year round - have you moved to Armagh? You normally need proof of an address in the county you want to transfer to - if so then your old club really shouldnt be able to stop it going through.

laughinpaddy

In the last few years Colin Holmes and his brother Paul transfered from the Moy club to the Armagh Harps. Colin had an address in the city however Paul was still resident in his parents home.  This never stopped his transfer going through.  So I'm not to sure if your address is a big factor I think its more parish related.  Either way they can't stand in your way if you want to transfer.
I ain't gettin on no plane!

Uladh

Are harps starting the process of filling in the holes?

laughinpaddy

Quote from: Uladh on January 26, 2007, 12:35:52 PM

Are harps starting the process of filling in the holes?
lol!! yeah I hear the Gooch and and Declan Browne or on their way!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

goal and a point

is it true there is a big transfer happening between Armagh Harps and Pearse Ogs - JP

stoke the boilers!

Just speculation and rumour at the minute. No official request made as yet?

youbetterbelieveit

i have heard from a reliable source that the transfer has been requested and is going to go through.

laughinpaddy

Quote from: goal and a point on January 29, 2007, 10:40:26 AM
is it true there is a big transfer happening between Armagh Harps and Pearse Ogs - JP
Quote from: stoke the boilers! on January 29, 2007, 10:43:08 AM
Just speculation and rumour at the minute. No official request made as yet?
Quote from: youbetterbelieveit on January 29, 2007, 11:02:02 AM
i have heard from a reliable source that the transfer has been requested and is going to go through.
A lie gets half way round the world before the truth even gets its pants on!!

stoke the boilers!

Hav to agree with Laughinpaddy here.
The Harps might sign his request (I have no idea if they will or wont), however to date he has definitely NOT put in a transfer request.
All Rumours