Tyrone v Limerick Sunday 28th June 4pm Healy Park Omagh

Started by Fuzzman, June 08, 2015, 09:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Boone

4pm start sounds ambitious especially with the Tour de France in town.

mcslaggart

Quote from: Redhand Santa on June 27, 2015, 08:40:30 PM
Yeah can get tickets at game and children in free I think. Hope the traffic isn't too bad tomorrow with the cycling.

Thanks

Cycled though the town at 12:00 and the traffic was not to bad.

Dire Ear

Any coverage ; radio even ?  Thanks

Got it , teamtalk are covering it

omagh_gael

Job done. However, there'd be more intensity in a half decent training session. We'd need to pick it up big time next day out. Petey Harte probably the pick of a mediocre bunch.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: omagh_gael on June 28, 2015, 06:31:42 PM
Job done. However, there'd be more intensity in a half decent training session. We'd need to pick it up big time next day out. Petey Harte probably the pick of a mediocre bunch.

Very complacent showing. I'd  be critical of Peter Harte but he was the one that dragged dragged Tyrone through a sleepy first half.

However Mark Bradley was superb when he came on. Showed the hunger that the whole team needs to be showing. MOTM.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

mcslaggart

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 28, 2015, 06:54:34 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on June 28, 2015, 06:31:42 PM
However Mark Bradley was superb when he came on. Showed the hunger that the whole team needs to be showing. MOTM.

He was extremely effective player today.

omagh_gael

Yeah, forgot about Mark. He'd a very productive showing, could force a start soon.

rrhf

Pity Mc Shane didnt see any game time.  Dont want to be too critical as its never pretty in the first round of the qualifiers.  Mark Bradley showed the neccessary intensity and hunger for the game.  Petey Harte was good and Mc Aliskey had a solid showing. 

T Fearon

Curse you Tyrone! Failing to win by more than 10 points screwed up a nice wee treble for me with Westmeath and Dublin -12 :( >:(

Club Rossa

Not a good performance by Tyrone but I suppose the 6 week layoff didn't help.Mark Bradley was excellent when introduced and surely has to start the next day out.Harte had an excellent first half and made some fantastic runs through the Limerick defence who were very hard to break down.

The Burner

Limerick gave it there all and cant ask for more than that. missed 5 scoreable frees and hegarty unlucky when he hit the post. Referee was deplorable for both teams. Darragh Tracey black card a joke. Enjoyable trip and had good banter with the tyrone lads in the silverbirch before hand. Best of luck for the rest of the year

Fuzzman

The Burner, did we meet ye in The SilverBirches b4 the game.
Had you Tyrone done at -10

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: rrhf on June 28, 2015, 09:08:03 PM
Pity Mc Shane didnt see any game time.  Dont want to be too critical as its never pretty in the first round of the qualifiers.  Mark Bradley showed the neccessary intensity and hunger for the game.  Petey Harte was good and Mc Aliskey had a solid showing.

Cathals injured at the moment RRHF.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Burner

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 29, 2015, 12:15:33 AM
The Burner, did we meet ye in The SilverBirches b4 the game.
Had you Tyrone done at -10

Not me but my mate had! I was the tallest one of the 3! Great banter with ye before the match!!! All roaring on Westmeath! Very enjoyable trip just a pity we couldnt get accomodation in omagh on saturday night! Made to feel very welcome all day and would genuinely love to see ye do well this year. Limerick football supporters are short in supply so it was great to have the bit of banter before the game and be treated with a bit of respect. Would love to be back!

Fuzzman

Good man Burner. That was me and Fear on Srath Ban there too.
Aye its always good I think to mix with the other fans and that's where the craic is to be had.
Hopefully we'll meet again.

Had that punched goal chance have went in it could have been a different atmosphere in the last 15 mins

Tyrone dominated the first 20 mins or so but hadnt much scores to show for it.
I thought Petey Harte and McAliskey had amazing games but was shocked to hear others thought otherwise

One of the older members in our group going home seems to be very anti Petey amongst others and some people can't see past their own bias and then try to always confirm their initial judgement was correct.
Mattie I thought was poor again and the game kinda passed him by but for me Skeet and Bradley are looking very sharp.

Looking forward to Meath now. We should lift it big time for them.