NFL Division 2 - 2020

Started by Captain Obvious, January 10, 2020, 05:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the goal was on

Looks like Fermanagh over egged their problems and were always heading down to play. Harder for Clare to have prepared all week . Gaa now highly unlikely to offer concessions going forward

FermGael

Over egged their problem?

Catch yourself on.

Lads playing who actually had covid and symptoms.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

FermGael

Clare 1-11 Fermanagh 1-09

Fermanagh relegated .
Poor shooting cost us .
Great effort from everybody considering the circumstances.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Itchy

Cavan really loose at the back. Ros will have a field day. Martin Reilly missed a penalty which we really needed. Ref giving extremely soft frees to both teams which making it look like a challenge game.

Dinny Breen

Cormac Reilly. What's a free for Kildare is not a free for Cavan. What's a free for Cavan is not a free for Kildare. He's awful. No real intensity to the game. It's too nice out there.
#newbridgeornowhere

Rossfan

How us that lad still a referee???
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

Quote from: Dinny Breen on October 18, 2020, 02:48:46 PM
Cormac Reilly. What's a free for Kildare is not a free for Cavan. What's a free for Cavan is not a free for Kildare. He's awful. No real intensity to the game. It's too nice out there.

You can't touch a man, it takes intensity out of it

Westside

Cavan have no plan at all to break down Kildare here. Flute about with it outside the 45 until we lose it.

This has turned into a hammering and we will be in serious relegation bother now.

Dinny Breen

Leading by 10, looking like winning by 15 then they're one good pass/catch from 100% going on to lose.

f**king Kildare!
#newbridgeornowhere

balladmaker

Kildare win keeps Armagh in second place.  Next Saturday going to be interesting with multiple promotion and relegation combos still in the mix.

Itchy

Quote from: Dinny Breen on October 18, 2020, 03:37:38 PM
Leading by 10, looking like winning by 15 then they're one good pass/catch from 100% going on to lose.

f**king Kildare!

That was a serious serious f**k up by Niall Murray to pass up that goal at the end and with it a vital if unlikely point. I think it is very likely that Cavan will go down. Laois will likely beat a Fermanagh team with nothing to play for and possibly no team next weekend. Cavan will get tanked by Roscommon judging by their defensive set up which is as poor as I have ever seen it. Have to say I thought Kildare would win by 20 points the way they were passing up goal chances at one stage so fair play to the few lads who kept working for us. As usual Gearoid and a few others went missing when needed. Nice to see young McGovern come on at the end, a lot of talk about him, he ran direct at the defense and took his scores. Need a few more like him. Depressing weekend for Cavan,

Blowitupref

Quote from: Itchy on October 18, 2020, 04:42:14 PM

f**king Kildare!

That was a serious serious f**k up by Niall Murray to pass up that goal at the end and with it a vital if unlikely point. I think it is very likely that Cavan will go down. Laois will likely beat a Fermanagh team with nothing to play for and possibly no team next weekend. Cavan will get tanked by Roscommon judging by their defensive set up which is as poor as I have ever seen it. Have to say I thought Kildare would win by 20 points the way they were passing up goal chances at one stage so fair play to the few lads who kept working for us. As usual Gearoid and a few others went missing when needed. Nice to see young McGovern come on at the end, a lot of talk about him, he ran direct at the defense and took his scores. Need a few more like him. Depressing weekend for Cavan,
What starters from the earlier round NFL games was Cavan missing today?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Itchy

Quote from: Blowitupref on October 18, 2020, 04:52:16 PM
Quote from: Itchy on October 18, 2020, 04:42:14 PM

f**king Kildare!

What starters from the earlier round NFL games was Cavan missing today?

Not that many as it turns out. Thomas Galligan, Stephen Murray, James Smith and Oisin Pierson probably the most important. Killian Clarke was named to be back to today but wasnt there. Few other lads like paddy mead and stephen smith who started some games not there either. It was a factor I suppose, were kildare missing a few I dont know.

illdecide

Is it safe to assume if Armagh beat Clare next week they get promoted?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch