Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Yes,there is fuel costs,vehicle maintenance,equipment etc.As activity and surveillance increases these costs will increase

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: T Fearon on February 03, 2018, 10:26:47 AM
Yes,there is fuel costs,vehicle maintenance,equipment etc.As activity and surveillance increases these costs will increase

Given that you delight in telling the world about your great charitable works, how much are you bankrolling them for?

T Fearon

I see the main story in the Irish News today that the PSNI have given one of these groups a 19 point checklist of evidence needed to secure prosecutions.Surely this is tantamount to official recognition of these groups if not acceptance of a partnership?😂

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: T Fearon on February 03, 2018, 12:54:39 PM
I see the main story in the Irish News today that the PSNI have given one of these groups a 19 point checklist of evidence needed to secure prosecutions.Surely this is tantamount to official recognition of these groups if not acceptance of a partnership?😂

I fear that their ADHD / complete lack of any semblance of intelligence will mean that they wouldn't have the capacity to get past point 1.

T Fearon

Why have the Police shared this information with them? It bears all the hallmarks of recognition as partners in crime fighting

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: T Fearon on February 03, 2018, 01:06:45 PM
Why have the Police shared this information with them? It bears all the hallmarks of recognition as partners in crime fighting

Well - the RUC & PSNI dealt with some very strange "allies", down the years, so it's no great surprise that they would collaborate with this bunch of lowlife scum as well.....if it's true.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on February 03, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

Unless you achieve this you are wasting our time? Hardly collaboration - basic sense.

general_lee

Why are there so many of these groups? Surely they'd be better pooling their resources together instead of asking for "donations". The north isn't a big place and they've pretty much got a presence in each county... unless of course these individuals have some sort of personal motive  ::)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on February 03, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

Just 19 points? Christ did they have any idea of what they were doing at all? If they are in partnership will they be vetted? Be interesting to see how that unfolds
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

I would have thought it would have had more potential to doing people for wasting police time rather than a collaboration.

If these boys keep bringing things forward with insufficient evidence i could see them being prosecuted eventually.

T Fearon

Why.Surely they are just ordinary citizens reporting a crime?

imtommygunn

If it's entrapment then does it qualify as a crime?

If you repeatedly report crimes which don't fit the legal definition of a crime would you not eventually be guilty of wasting police time not to mention potentially perverting the course of justice?

T Fearon

If you plot or turn up to commit crime surely you are guilty.Its like aborting a bank robbery and arresting the would be criminals at the scene

imtommygunn

Lol.

Well it would be like it a little bit if someone set up a fake bank yes.