Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

I did and this made me laugh!😂😂

We are the professionals with the expert knowledge and experience to carry out rigorous investigations to the required evidential standard.

playwiththewind1st

Yours sincerely,
The College Of Cardinals.

imtommygunn

What is funny? Guy is innocent - life ruined. Guy is lured in - nothing can be done as it will probably not stand up in court. It may or may not prevent further incidents and save victims.

Really there is nothing funny in any situation.

T Fearon

I can't believe this.A friend texted my wife with the link to the wee sc**bag last night.That's what it's all about.Exposure.Now loads of people know him and the risk involved.His life is ruined regardless of whether the useless Police or corrupt not fit for purpose justice system convict him or not.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on January 31, 2018, 10:34:29 PM
I can't believe this.A friend texted my wife with the link to the wee sc**bag last night.That's what it's all about.Exposure.Now loads of people know him and the risk involved.His life is ruined regardless of whether the useless Police or corrupt not fit for purpose justice system convict him or not.

But sure you'd have know this as you've been glued to the hunters pages!

So the only reason the police can't do anything is, they are useless, corrupt, and the courts aren't fit for purpose?

You still don't think that the exposure methods from these nike air track bottom professionals is holding back convictions?

If they are caught by police and prosecuted they will be exposed.. by newspapers and Tv or is there something I'm missing?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 31, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

So the only reason the police can't do anything is, they are useless, corrupt, and the courts aren't fit for purpose?

You still don't think that the exposure methods from these nike air track bottom professionals is holding back convictions?

If they are caught by police and prosecuted they will be exposed.. by newspapers and Tv or is there something I'm missing?

Tony seems to be missing something. . . what's to stop these scumbags moving to England or down South, changing their name and doing it again?!!

That's all good being caught now on Facebook but if the police don't get them they're still free and can move wherever they like without being monitored. . . they websites provide a great service though!

Franko

Quote from: screenexile on January 31, 2018, 11:54:36 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 31, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

Tony seems to be missing something. . . what's to stop these scumbags moving to England or down South, changing their name and doing it again?!!

That's all good being caught now on Facebook but if the police don't get them they're still free and can move wherever they like without being monitored. . . they websites provide a great service though!

He's missing nothing.  Tony's a big advocate of paedophiles avoiding the police and moving to pastures new.

T Fearon

The point is without these groups these scumbags and their activities would never come to the attention of anyone,including the Police.

I do not understand the failure to convict every one of them given the copious evidence gathered by these groups.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on February 01, 2018, 07:24:32 AM
The point is without these groups these scumbags and their activities would never come to the attention of anyone,including the Police.

I do not understand the failure to convict every one of them given the copious evidence gathered by these groups.

I think the bolded bit is really the key point here.

RedHand88

What's the point in catching paedophiles if you don't entertain the pitchfork wielding masses in the process?

longballin

what about the
hunters netting drug dealers as well? another blight on communities.

clarshack

Quote from: longballin on February 01, 2018, 04:35:09 PM
what about the
hunters netting drug dealers as well? another blight on communities.

drug dealers for me are on a par with paedophiles but why isn't there the same public outrage towards drug dealers?

Gabriel_Hurl

what about the
hunters netting drug dealers as well?
another blight on communities.

Aren't they the same people?

longballin

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 01, 2018, 04:45:23 PM
what about the
hunters netting drug dealers as well?
another blight on communities.

Aren't they the same people?

would be interesting to know their backgrounds right enough.