Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigfella

Quote from: The Gs Man on January 29, 2018, 01:51:58 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on January 29, 2018, 12:13:44 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on January 29, 2018, 11:21:02 AM
Quote from: gallsman on January 29, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
Quote from: general_lee on January 29, 2018, 07:33:22 AM
Well it's good to see their endeavours have quickly turned into a business venture, I hope they make loads of money catch lots of predators

Wtf?! What are they doing?

They opened a channel for donations. Yes really.

Sure how the fcuk else do you think they pay for the top spec MacBook Pros and IPhone X's required to catch these predators?

You mustn't have saw the vid from yesterday!  ;)

Think it was filmed on a Nokia 3210!

Wait I meant berkeley superkings not iPhones  ;D

The Gs Man

Quote from: Jim Bob on January 29, 2018, 10:25:20 PM
Quote from: The Gs Man on January 29, 2018, 08:30:30 AM
Guy from New Lodge caught yesterday.  Saw a bit of the video which was excruciatingly difficult to watch.  I'm no legal expert, but the way the questions and statements were worded etc I would have no doubt that, with a decent solicitor, this guy will get away with it.

Fairly well known musician he is too.

Which of the groups had this ?

Nonce Catchers NI.
Keep 'er lit

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 29, 2018, 10:37:21 PM
Was one of the singing priests !!

Was one of the singing priests not up around your parish at a time?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on January 30, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

Dont have a parish
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 30, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

Dont have a parish

There's one of them has been parachuted into the Loughshore parishes, along the Shore Road in Newtownabbey, of late. He did a funeral & month's mind that I was at before Christmas.....for the second one, he was in the drink section in Tesco's at the Abbeycentre after Mass, spending the evening's collection, quicker than I was able to get there!

playwiththewind1st

Here ya go.....the whole "nonce" thing was spoofed on Brass Eye years ago -

"Paedogeddon!" special (2001)[edit]

A special one-off edition of the show aired four years after the series had ended. Originally scheduled to broadcast on 5 July 2001, it was later delayed as Channel 4 were unhappy with the timing in connection to the then-recent separate disappearances of two children, Bunmi Shagaya and Danielle Jones.[3] It eventually aired on 28 July 2001.

It tackled paedophilia and the moral panic in parts of the British media following the murder of Sarah Payne, focusing on the name-and-shame campaign conducted by the News of the World in its wake.[citation needed] This included an incident in 2000 in which a paediatrician in Newport had the word "PAEDO" daubed in yellow paint on her home.[4] News of the World's then Editor Rebekah Brooks would years later discuss this campaign at the Leveson Inquiry.[5]

To illustrate the media's knee-jerk reaction to the subject, various celebrities were duped into presenting fatuous and often ridiculous pieces to camera in the name of a campaign against paedophiles. Gary Lineker and Phil Collins endorsed a spoof charity, Nonce Sense, (pronounced "nonsense"—"nonce" being British slang for people convicted or suspected of molestation or sexual crimes), with Collins saying, "I'm talking Nonce Sense!" Tomorrow's World presenter Philippa Forrester and ITN reporter Nicholas Owen were shown explaining the details of fictional "Hidden Online Entrapment Control System", or HOECS (pronounced "hoax") computer games, which online paedophiles were using to abuse children via the internet.[6] Capital Radio DJ Neil "Doctor" Fox (himself arrested in 2014 relating to alleged historic sex offences, though completely cleared when the cases went to trial) told viewers that "paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me", adding "Now that is scientific fact—there's no real evidence for it—but it is scientific fact". At one point, bogus CCTV footage was shown of a paedophile attempting to seduce children by stalking the streets while disguised as a school.

Lineker described paedophile text slang, stating that "BALTIMORA" translates to "literally, I'm running at them now with my trousers down". Labour MP Syd Rapson related that paedophiles were using "an area of internet the size of Ireland". Richard Blackwood stated that internet paedophiles could make computer keyboards emit noxious fumes to subdue children, subsequently sniffing a keyboard and claiming that he could smell the fumes, which made him feel "suggestible". Blackwood also warned watching parents that exposure to the fumes would make their children "smell like hammers". Other notable figures appearing as themselves were Sebastian Coe, Michael Hames, Andy McNab, Kate Thornton, Barbara Follett MP and Gerald Howarth MP.[citation needed]

Morris reported that convicted child murderer Sidney Cooke had been sent into space to keep him away from children. Prior to the launch, an eight-year-old boy had been placed on board the spaceship with Cooke by mistake.[7][8] During the programme, the studio was "invaded" by a fictional militant pro-paedophile activism organisation called "Milit-pede", and the programme appeared to suffer a short technical disturbance. When it returned, presenter Chris Morris confronted a spokesman, Gerard Chote (played by Simon Pegg), who had been placed in a pillory, asking if he wanted sex with Morris's six-year-old son (actually a child actor).[7] Hesitantly, the spokesman refused, apologetically explaining "I don't fancy him".

The episode won a Broadcast magazine award in 2002.[citation needed]

Milltown Row2

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on January 30, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

Dont have a parish

There's one of them has been parachuted into the Loughshore parishes, along the Shore Road in Newtownabbey, of late. He did a funeral & month's mind that I was at before Christmas.....for the second one, he was in the drink section in Tesco's at the Abbeycentre after Mass, spending the evening's collection, quicker than I was able to get there!

Is that the one at the roundabout across from the petrol station? much take a nosey up and wear my new hoddie from the pervert catchers NI
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

playwiththewind1st

I was at Greencastle, but he covers Whitehouse, Whiteabbey & Greenisland as well, as far as I know. I normally don't darken their door & I have moved to posher climes anyway! I didn't even recognise him when he arrived up one night at my relatives' house....shows you how much I know.

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 30, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

Dont have a parish

Is that the one at the roundabout across from the petrol station? much take a nosey up and wear my new hoddie from the pervert catchers NI

Nearly facing the big church where pastor shararara law preaches. Is this is singing priest that was caught?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 30, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

Dont have a parish

Nearly facing the big church where pastor shararara law preaches. Is this is singing priest that was caught?

No priests were caught, that was a wind up! 

RedHand88

playwiththewind1st

No priests were caught? Another good result, all thanks to the hard work of Father Brady.

MoChara

Dont have a parish

Just make sure you don't tie your coat around your waist when you've the hoodie on

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 30, 2018, 11:20:21 AM

Dont have a parish

Maybe think before you type lad...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on January 30, 2018, 11:39:10 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 30, 2018, 11:20:21 AM

Dont have a parish

Maybe think before you type lad...

Yes, must remember how gullible people are