Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Is the whole purpose of filming these cretins admitting they were preying on underage girls not to simply humiliate them and inform and warn the public who may live in their vicinity? It doesn't strike me as being for egotistical reasons

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on October 26, 2017, 09:55:31 PM
Tonto.They have mass public support and judging by the Silent Justice page seem to be successful getting convictions and sex register entries.Its the instant publicity that makes the predators squirm not the Police,and I think they are providing a great service.

Tony have you backed up those stats yet? Have the hunted brought in more sex offenders than the police, or do you completly believe everything you see on internet?

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tonto1888

Tonto.They have mass public support and judging by the Silent Justice page seem to be successful getting convictions and sex register entries.Its the instant publicity that makes the predators squirm not the Police,and I think they are providing a great service.

Tony. You are completely ignoring the fact they have broadcast live videos of them accusing innocent people and the tragic consequences. What if that was someone you knew? Your priest? A family member?

T Fearon

I can only go by the videos I've watched and the ample evidence provided which in all cases has produced admissions on camera.This model is sound

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on October 26, 2017, 11:03:57 PM
I can only go by the videos I've watched and the ample evidence provided which in all cases has produced admissions on camera.This model is sound

but you cant actually claim they are doing better than the police? Just answer that simple one for me
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

sid waddell

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 26, 2017, 09:43:52 PM
Is it just me or is a bit weird for middle-aged men to pretend to be preteen boys and girls and engaging in sexual talk with other middle aged men?
You'd nearly think paedophiles might join such a group to give them cover...

seafoid

Quote from: T Fearon on October 26, 2017, 09:04:54 PM
I am no lawyer,but surely with that guy last Friday from Tandragee,there is no defence.He was effectively caught and recorded at the scene of the crime and admitted everything during the recording.He has already appeared in court and is now in jail on remand.

This is typical of their modus operandi, i.e. Catching and recording the full admission of predators at the crime scene.How can any barrister,now matter how good,put up any sort of defence under those circumstances?
How many suicides have been provoked , Tony? All God's work, presumably.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Asal Mor

Quote from: seafoid on October 27, 2017, 02:02:09 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on October 26, 2017, 09:04:54 PM
I am no lawyer,but surely with that guy last Friday from Tandragee,there is no defence.He was effectively caught and recorded at the scene of the crime and admitted everything during the recording.He has already appeared in court and is now in jail on remand.

This is typical of their modus operandi, i.e. Catching and recording the full admission of predators at the crime scene.How can any barrister,now matter how good,put up any sort of defence under those circumstances?
How many suicides have been provoked , Tony? All God's work, presumably.
A lot of suicides and a lot of family homes targeted by idiots in the aftermath of these videos.

Asal Mor

I'm confused by your interpretation of Christianity Tony. The church preaches forgiveness and the possibility that people can change. The public nature of the vilification here drives these men to suicide in some instances and ostracises them from society in others. There is no second chance for them. I understand how you can support the rest of the work these groups do but I'm baffled at how, as a Christian, you can justify the live videos.

Gabriel_Hurl

I've no idea why you lads even bother with Fearon anymore.

He's a one trick pony.

Anyone who says that they would disown their own child if they came out as homosexual is a reprehensible "human being"

Puckoon

Quote from: Asal Mor on October 27, 2017, 05:04:52 AM
I'm confused by your interpretation of Christianity Tony. The church preaches forgiveness and the possibility that people can change. The public nature of the vilification here drives these men to suicide in some instances and ostracises them from society in others. There is no second chance for them. I understand how you can support the rest of the work these groups do but I'm baffled at how, as a Christian, you can justify the live videos.

Tony is the ultimate Christian

Blessed are the poor in spirit - sorry, wait - let me try again
Blessed are the meek - sorry, wait - let me try again
Blessed are those who hunger (hey oh), and thirst for gratitude - sorry, wait - let me try again
Blessed are the MERCIFUL - sorry, wait - let me try again
Blessed are the pure in heart - sorry, wait - let me try again
Blessed are the peacemakers - sorry, wait - let me try again

Thankfully for Tony - there isn't a blessed are the humble, cause he'd be righteously fucked.

T Fearon

Excuse me while I laugh at the hypocrisy.A former Cardinal was viciously vilified on this Board mercilessly,and he didn't abuse anyone.Another poster,continually named a Priest convicted for child abuse offences from my own town,simply to have a go at me,and no one batted an eyelid or expressed any concern for his family.Also is it not a fact that victims of child abuse have frequently committed suicide?

Whether a predator is caught by the Police or by Hunters,sooner or later his name is going to be in the public domain anyway (e g Tom Humphries) so videoing the actual trap and interview makes no difference.So long as there is the painstaking gathering of evidence to leave no doubt as to the guilt,which has been the case in every video I've seen,then it's fine.The Police have neither the time nor resources to carry out this work.

If this technology and resource had been available in a previous era and used to trap the likes of Brendan Smyth,would any of you have objected?

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: T Fearon on October 27, 2017, 07:49:37 AM
Excuse me while I laugh at the hypocrisy.A former Cardinal was viciously vilified on this Board mercilessly,and he didn't abuse anyone.Another poster,continually named a Priest convicted for child abuse offences from my own town,simply to have a go at me,and no one batted an eyelid or expressed any concern for his family.Also is it not a fact that victims of child abuse have frequently committed suicide?

Whether a predator is caught by the Police or by Hunters,sooner or later his name is going to be in the public domain anyway (e g Tom Humphries) so videoing the actual trap and interview makes no difference.So long as there is the painstaking gathering of evidence to leave no doubt as to the guilt,which has been the case in every video I've seen,then it's fine.The Police have neither the time nor resources to carry out this work.

If this technology and resource had been available in a previous era and used to trap the likes of Brendan Smyth,would any of you have objected?

This is my one and only comment on this. After all the discussions on this you just don't get it do you!

While he didn't directly abuse anyone he was complicit its cover up. Whether that was through naivety, stupidity, trying to cover it up to protect the church, a combination of these or whatever is completely irrelevant. The fact is he was part of this and it was his duty as a decent human being, as it is with any of us, to do everything in his/our power to stop the abuse of children. It's that simple. This he failed do to. It's this simple fact that sticks in the throat of any decent thinking person.

T Fearon

And I will re iterate once again, he did his duty,within his powers,as a young junior priest,recorded what he heard,and this is the crucial part,he informed his superiors accurately and honestly what he heard.Thus ended his minor role in this escapade,there was no suppression of information or attempt to distort or cover up on his part,the failure was on the part of those higher up the food chain who received his information.

theskull1

Brady was 41 years of age at that time.
I believe he was repaid for his subservience. A man who they could trust.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera