Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teaminamillion

Here's an alternative. Bye bye Mickey. Now gway bout your business.

LeoMc

Quote from: teaminamillion on March 20, 2017, 11:14:07 PM
People on here obviously don't like to hear the uncomfortable truth. This is about Tyrone GAA and what is going on in it. A GAA forum is it not?? If you want to read spoof and bullshit buy the Irish news and its pro Harte propaganda excretia.

Go on then, tell us the truth. No BS, no spin, no personal attacks, just the truth.

LeoMc

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on March 20, 2017, 10:18:35 PM
Quote from: teaminamillion on March 20, 2017, 10:02:50 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on March 20, 2017, 09:14:13 PM
weve been relegated twice since 2010 so id say we are due again. monaghan have won more ulsters than us in the last 5 yrs. but at least we have 6 in a row mc kenna cups.
now that you mention the 2015 relegation could someone please tell me what happened on that final league game v Kerry. The match were Mickey Harte did not turn up and overlooked his assistant Gavin Devlin(which was strange) to take the team but instead drafted in his old friend Tony Donnelly. What happened Mickey? Was he sick? If so, why did he get out of his sick bed, get dressed go up to kellys inn, pick the team, give the team talk but was still not fit enough to go to Healy park? Very odd. I suppose the narrative will be it was Tony Donnelly relegated Tyrone not Mickey Harte. Unreal.

What's your agenda here? It's very obvious you and southtyronegael are the one person and have a personal agenda against Micky Harte. I'm actually fed up of the trash you have been posting. You've crossed the line, enoughs enough!!

I am wondering the same thing. The efforts at vocalising an alternative are so poor and the attacks so full of BS it would push Harte Agnostics into the position where we are defending him.

longballin

Quote from: LeoMc on March 21, 2017, 09:04:45 AM
weve been relegated twice since 2010 so id say we are due again. monaghan have won more ulsters than us in the last 5 yrs. but at least we have 6 in a row mc kenna cups.
now that you mention the 2015 relegation could someone please tell me what happened on that final league game v Kerry. The match were Mickey Harte did not turn up and overlooked his assistant Gavin Devlin(which was strange) to take the team but instead drafted in his old friend Tony Donnelly. What happened Mickey? Was he sick? If so, why did he get out of his sick bed, get dressed go up to kellys inn, pick the team, give the team talk but was still not fit enough to go to Healy park? Very odd. I suppose the narrative will be it was Tony Donnelly relegated Tyrone not Mickey Harte. Unreal.

What's your agenda here? It's very obvious you and southtyronegael are the one person and have a personal agenda against Micky Harte. I'm actually fed up of the trash you have been posting. You've crossed the line, enoughs enough!!

I am wondering the same thing. The efforts at vocalising an alternative are so poor and the attacks so full of BS it would push Harte Agnostics into the position where we are defending him.

Apparently I am also the same person as these two... Is it beyond the realms of possibility that loads of people share the same opinion on where Harte is taking Tyrone football?.... nowhere 

LeoMc

Quote from: longballin on March 21, 2017, 09:32:16 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on March 21, 2017, 09:04:45 AM

Apparently I am also the same person as these two... Is it beyond the realms of possibility that loads of people share the same opinion on where Harte is taking Tyrone football?.... nowhere

Who has claimed that.
A lot of people have opinions on whether Tyrone football is going in the right direction.

Harte has been criticised for not giving players a chance / giving them too many chances / not having a target man / wasting good players as target men.

The most persistent criticism is the negative style of play. Looking at how the u-21s and how Cavan and Monaghan set up there are not many more attack minded managers out there.

I am Agnostic but would want to see hear what the alternatives are and personal attacks from SouthTyroneTeaminamillion prevent / pollute legitimate debate.

southtyronegael

I gave at least 4 alternatives for a new manager and each one was shot down on here as though they were irrelevant.

The Trap

I have been on this forum criticising the County team and manager in the past. Don't like the style of football or how county football robs clubs of their players so I don't go to county games anymore. However some of the posts on here recently are way over the top and there certainly seems to be a personal agenda. I think those posters (or poster) should step back a bit and if they want to be critical then fine but do so in a less personal manner!

southtyronegael

I would like to state right now that I am not connected to any other poster on here. I do not have any personal agenda against mickey Harte the man, but I certainly have a problem with what he is doing to our county and id be the same to any person doin this, not just mickey Harte.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 21, 2017, 11:29:26 AM
I would like to state right now that I am not connected to any other poster on here. I do not have any personal agenda against mickey Harte the man, but I certainly have a problem with what he is doing to our county and id be the same to any person doin this, not just mickey Harte.

I'd like to state that southtyronegael is Lenny.

tothetop03

I did not mean too insult anyone along the way here, its only an opinion that for the money spent on coaching we are getting bad value....

lenny

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on March 21, 2017, 11:42:50 AM

lol buster, do you seriously think I need to comment when you tyrone boys are fighting bitterly among yourselves. Having said that some of the comments on harte are way over the top. He is a good manager of that theres no doubt. He just doesn't seem to be clicking with the latest generation of players though and it could be time for a change at the end of the season.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: lenny on March 21, 2017, 02:07:37 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on March 21, 2017, 11:42:50 AM

lol buster, do you seriously think I need to comment when you tyrone boys are fighting bitterly among yourselves. Having said that some of the comments on harte are way over the top. He is a good manager of that theres no doubt. He just doesn't seem to be clicking with the latest generation of players though and it could be time for a change at the end of the season.

Yes, the fact that you regularly contribute to another county's local forum speaks volumes of how obsessed you are.

LeoMc

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 21, 2017, 11:07:52 AM
I gave at least 4 alternatives for a new manager and each one was shot down on here as though they were irrelevant.
I know you have mentioned big Mattie. His early season has not shown promise though on Sundays performance I would give him more time to prove himself.
Another one is O`Rourke. He has achieved some success but if your are looking free flowing attacking football I am not sure he would be an improvement.

southtyronegael

Quote from: LeoMc on March 21, 2017, 07:18:37 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on March 21, 2017, 11:07:52 AM
I know you have mentioned big Mattie. His early season has not shown promise though on Sundays performance I would give him more time to prove himself.
Another one is O`Rourke. He has achieved some success but if your are looking free flowing attacking football I am not sure he would be an improvement.
ok i know man on man all out attacking football is prob not gonna happen in the modern game but if u watch cavan in the second half on sunday the way they got men behind the ball then when they turned it over they all broke up the field with conviction. they used the kick pass well when it was on to spread the play wide and also into the full forward which produced a few goal chances and a goal. i thought it was great to watch and maybe matties positivity is paying off.

southtyronegael

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 19, 2017, 11:36:05 PM
Tyrone lost a thirteen game unbeaten run last night, the best in the country behind Dublin. I think it was a case of all sectors of the field having an off day and Donegal hitting a freakishly good purple patch in the first half. The scores they got in the first half against the wind wwere spectacular but sometimes everything you hot goes over (see our first half v Monaghan) whereas other nights everything goes to shite i.e. us last night.

Draw a line under it, learn and move on to next week.
whats this shite about a 13 game unbeaten run? we were beat in august in championship, december in o fiach cup, january, first mc kenna cup game. i make that 7 games unbeaten?