Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redzone

How many people on here actually played football. Not at a high level but senior club at least. If u did then ud realise that it's a lot harder than watching it from the stands or on a tv.you only have a second or two to make up your mind what to do before being dispossed. I'm sure at intercounty level it's another few notches again. Mcurry done the right thing, keep pocession, draw Monaghan out and  wait until the right moment arises. f**k any p***k who booed. You honestly call yourselves supporters. If ud being beside me I gave u a right mouthful.
If said it before hartes record speaks for itself. I don't like some of the things he does either but his game management, and football abiblity is second to none.

teaminamillion

Lot if idiots on here don't get it with Harte. Arguments with county board arguments with RTE. Lets not forget this individual was responsible for the break up of a football club in the 1980s ballygawley st ciarans. I wouldn't mind if he was a great coach but sadly he has been found out to be a fraud who got lucky over the years with a great football team. Tyrone has been kind to this narcissist and his circle. This year can't end quick enough.

Fuzzman

Oh God, not another new account. I'd say the mods must enjoy comparing the IP addresses from time to time.

I wonder will the county board persuade Jim Gavin to come manage us next year. Sure he could fly his own helicopter up for training

dec

Quote from: Fuzzman on March 09, 2017, 08:04:01 PM
Oh God, not another new account.

Date Registered:    February 02, 2011, 04:26:07 AM

teaminamillion

The aforementioned individual would make a great partner with Arlene foster. Power hungry, self serving who look after there friends and ultimately not very good at their job. No doubt the catholic church and SDLP will be in mourning once their darling gets booted out in his hole. Its gonna be great lets make Tyrone great again.

southtyronegael

Quote from: redzone on March 09, 2017, 05:06:29 PM
How many people on here actually played football. Not at a high level but senior club at least. If u did then ud realise that it's a lot harder than watching it from the stands or on a tv.you only have a second or two to make up your mind what to do before being dispossed. I'm sure at intercounty level it's another few notches again. Mcurry done the right thing, keep pocession, draw Monaghan out and  wait until the right moment arises. f**k any p***k who booed. You honestly call yourselves supporters. If ud being beside me I gave u a right mouthful.
If said it before hartes record speaks for itself. I don't like some of the things he does either but his game management, and football abiblity is second to none.
his game management wasnt great against mayo last year when we were a point down and had every man behind the ball while mayo ran the clock out. and as for mickeys football ability, id say he was bang average.

RedHandTom

Quote from: teaminamillion on March 09, 2017, 09:31:44 PM
The aforementioned individual would make a great partner with Arlene foster. Power hungry, self serving who look after there friends and ultimately not very good at their job. No doubt the catholic church and SDLP will be in mourning once their darling gets booted out in his hole. Its gonna be great lets make Tyrone great again.

You're clearly a wind up merchant. Go get a life

ose 14

anyone on here thinking it was just monaghan fans booing has got the red and white blinkers on im afraid. but thats par for the course with mickeys disciples. anyone trying to offer any objective analysis on here is pillorised for being anti mickey. tyrone play an awful brand of shite football. whos fault is that? ulster football is rife with it go back to the kerry game in 03 thats where the modern virus started. mcguiness improved it and harte and most of the ulster mangers club and county are now developing it further. wether your a harte fan or not you cant argue with that fact. fans are turning off it in their droves thats why harte has no views on the super 8 as it has been a consequence of his and others shite football. kids are turning off this shit in their droves. we were an embarrasment against mayo last year negative and boring and our lack of footballers badly exposed bar petey sludden and mattie. tyrone are not rated in the south bar the odd kerryman usually an o se whos paid a few bucks by the irish news and is still hurting from the noughties.

vallankumous

Quote from: ose 14 on March 10, 2017, 07:35:56 AM
anyone on here thinking it was just monaghan fans booing has got the red and white blinkers on im afraid. but thats par for the course with mickeys disciples. anyone trying to offer any objective analysis on here is pillorised for being anti mickey. tyrone play an awful brand of shite football. whos fault is that? ulster football is rife with it go back to the kerry game in 03 thats where the modern virus started. mcguiness improved it and harte and most of the ulster mangers club and county are now developing it further. wether your a harte fan or not you cant argue with that fact. fans are turning off it in their droves thats why harte has no views on the super 8 as it has been a consequence of his and others shite football. kids are turning off this shit in their droves. we were an embarrasment against mayo last year negative and boring and our lack of footballers badly exposed bar petey sludden and mattie. tyrone are not rated in the south bar the odd kerryman usually an o se whos paid a few bucks by the irish news and is still hurting from the noughties.

I wasn't convinced til you pointed this out. Now I'm with you. Once we stop being rated in the south bar the odd Kerryman it's time to take stock. I'm not sure what they think in my beloved Nobber but if they rate us poorly I'll be devastated. Maybe you know?

redhandefender

Quote from: ose 14 on March 10, 2017, 07:35:56 AM

sort your pitch out and shut up!

tothetop03

Is the show about the mcguigans on tonight?

longballin

That RTE ban does Tyrone players no good, deprives them of chance of profile. Is it going to go on forever? Watching Trading Places that won't feature Mattie or Sean at any time... Wondering do the Tyrone players watch it.

southtyronegael

the rte ban expires along with mickeys contract at the end of the year.

longballin

when you see players going on RTE after they are finished with Tyrone is obvious who is driving the RTE ban... not the players

southtyronegael

it was never the players. mickey first took it upon himself to stop talking to rte after brian carthy was refused a promotion with rte. this was may 2011, then after the distasteful radio sketch it became a blanket ban at hartes insistance. its a disgrace to think that tyrone players receiving man of the match awards cant even come on to rte and do a bit of an interview. all because of one dictator.