Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesusjones

Group stage is a complete waste of time. If any team other than Dunloy, Cushendall, Loughgiel and St. Johns are in the semi final I'll be extremely surprised. 

Sweeper 123

see dunloy odds shortening from evs to 8/11 (with PP) and will prob end up shorter as cdall missing a good few players

imtommygunn

Quote from: ciaran1988 on August 23, 2018, 10:47:13 AM
I'd fancy Dunloy for this years championship again, think they have the right balance of youth and experience. Their game on Saturday with Cushendall won't have much meaning as it will be a game of shadow boxing as both teams will beat Sarsfields handily and qualify for the semis. Watson will be a big miss for Loughgiel after another injury does anyone know how bad it is and is he rules out for long?

Barney McAuley also injured as well I think? Pity not to see Watson playing as I think with him Loughgiel would have challenged Dunloy but the way it is I think Dunloy could maybe win it handy enough. I just don't think Cushendall have the forwards for it unless Ryan McCambridge up there really works and Paddy McGill is on his game.

St Johns maybe a dark horse.

Megaman

This weekends matches are totally pointless and will tell us nothing going forward.

I dont know but im sure Dunloy wont be a full strength, but i do now Cushendall are missing a good few due to injury etc.

I just hope it isnt too Sunny  8)

Jesusjones

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 24, 2018, 09:09:44 AM
Quote from: ciaran1988 on August 23, 2018, 10:47:13 AM
I'd fancy Dunloy for this years championship again, think they have the right balance of youth and experience. Their game on Saturday with Cushendall won't have much meaning as it will be a game of shadow boxing as both teams will beat Sarsfields handily and qualify for the semis. Watson will be a big miss for Loughgiel after another injury does anyone know how bad it is and is he rules out for long?

Barney McAuley also injured as well I think? Pity not to see Watson playing as I think with him Loughgiel would have challenged Dunloy but the way it is I think Dunloy could maybe win it handy enough. I just don't think Cushendall have the forwards for it unless Ryan McCambridge up there really works and Paddy McGill is on his game.

St Johns maybe a dark horse.

St. John's could beat Cushendall, Loughgiel or Dunloy in a one off but I can't see them beating two of the big three and they'll need to do that to win a Championship.

imtommygunn

Big win for loughgiel though not a surprise i guess. Watson stripped out again i notice.

paddyjohn

C'Dall V Dunloy was a decent enough game. I think C'Dall will be the happy with their performance with the lads they are missing. Good to see Christy stripped out again.

Sweeper 123

Yep i think Cdall can count themselves unlucky - 3 or 4 few wides in the last 10minutes; Sweeper made it difficult for Dunloy to get scores and McManus still to come back in - Dalls to lose for me.

paddyjohn

Quote from: Sweeper 123 on August 26, 2018, 08:16:57 AM
Yep i think Cdall can count themselves unlucky - 3 or 4 few wides in the last 10minutes; Sweeper made it difficult for Dunloy to get scores and McManus still to come back in - Dalls to lose for me.

Graffin also to comeback along Sean McAfee & Eoin Gillan.

imtommygunn

Were dunloy not missing a good few too though?

Milltown Row2

A bit of shadow boxing yesterday, both teams will have more in the tank when it matters
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hand up

And Thankfully a different Referee :P ;D

We were missing Graffin, McManus, Marty Burke, Carson, Bouncy & Sean McAfee!! Our supporters where quite happy considering the young team we had out. Dunloy will be better in the Final which is the next time we can meet, if we can get by the next 2 matches!!  Loughgiel and St John's will feel they are as good as any team!!

Sweeper 123

Thought Clooney looked good yesterday very impressive win V Cmills; See another D2 team losing today with Creggan beating Armoy.

Also heard St Galls had 2 straight reds which will mean they will be missing against Oisins - which must swing things toward them.

Intermediate looks very tight , any of the 8 teams now left could win it

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hand up on August 26, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

We were missing Graffin, McManus, Marty Burke, Carson, Bouncy & Sean McAfee!! Our supporters where quite happy considering the young team we had out. Dunloy will be better in the Final which is the next time we can meet, if we can get by the next 2 matches!!  Loughgiel and St John's will feel they are as good as any team!!

Careful what you wish for  ;)

Bit of a damp squid for this weekend games..

We shouldn't have too many complaints, and Gelnariffe should hammer us
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 26, 2018, 08:46:12 PM
Quote from: Hand up on August 26, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

Careful what you wish for  ;)

Bit of a damp squid for this weekend games..

We shouldn't have too many complaints, and Gelnariffe should hammer us

Based on ? We could yet be relegated to Div 3 and you got promoted
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"