Previous topic - Next topic

jcpen

He's better than Neville and Carragher.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on Today at 09:48:53 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on Today at 09:45:20 AM
Quote from: Saffrongael on April 23, 2024, 09:57:03 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 23, 2024, 09:38:01 PMChelsea are a shambles.

Going against popular opinion but mccoist annoys me. There, Ive said it 🤓

He's a dose

He was OK as a change from the usual Sky commentators but now that he is on nearly every time BT have a game he is sickening. Comes out with the same shit the whole time.

Once in a while was fine but now its just hard to listen too.

He got a bit of a cult following at the World Cup and people were saying he was refreshing etc etc. He has then had to play up the persona and over time it grates on some people. I don't mind him but I watch less and less soccer ball these days so it doesn't annoy me.

I like his difference to the usual sound bites. There will obviously be the Celtic ones that regardless of what he done will have it in for him, but he comes across as well, some mornings I'll have talk sport on and there is good banter with him on it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tiempo

Find McCoist decent as he really gets excited with creative play, calls out dark arts here and there, and encourages the commentator have their say and backs them up in a jovial way if he agrees, whereas with Neville and Carragher its the Nev and Carra show with deference given to their views, they're super-steadfast and all-knowing, usually after the fact

How your man got away with gobbing on the supporter from his car I'll never know, what a thramp

lurganblue

I dont mind Ally.

I hate when sky have either Neville or Carragher on co comms for their respective teams.

Lee Dixon remains the worst.

thewobbler

Quote from: lurganblue on Today at 11:29:39 AMI dont mind Ally.

I hate when sky have either Neville or Carragher on co comms for their respective teams.

Clinton Morrison is the worst commentator and worst pundit in history, in any sport.

A vuvuzela waving, Tourette's suffering Inuit in the process of childbirth, would deliver an improved aural experience.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: thewobbler on Today at 11:54:44 AM

Clinton Morrison is the worst commentator and worst pundit in history, in any sport.

A vuvuzela waving, Tourette's suffering Inuit in the process of childbirth, would deliver an improved aural experience.

Got to agree with that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Stephen Warnock has to be up there.

Check out Ray Hudson that us stateside are entirely cursed with

dec

Quote from: gawa316 on Today at 04:00:42 PMCheck out Ray Hudson that us stateside are entirely cursed with

Is he the one that sounds like a stereotypical Geordie doing a bad impression of a stereotypical Geordie?

seafoid

The run in is very interesting
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Captain Scarlet

I am not sure where to stand on Poch at Chelsea. Some fans on the Guardian who seem to know their stuff are heavily critical of him and his choices, but they have bought some absolute tools.
I mean there seem to be a lot of unlikeable people with them and the money spent doesn't mean they are, or ever will be, decent players.

It's like they bought a load of Antonys. A lad who had a stint and then got mad money, but can't actually perform week in week out.

Chelsea will have another mad clear-out and buy another load of talent who are dirt.

Is there any hope of a City slip?
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

JoG2

Steve McManaman is by a country mile imo

gawa316

Quote from: dec on Today at 05:03:21 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on Today at 04:00:42 PMCheck out Ray Hudson that us stateside are entirely cursed with

Is he the one that sounds like a stereotypical Geordie doing a bad impression of a stereotypical Geordie?

That's your man!

Puckoon

Quote from: gawa316 on Today at 07:57:55 PM
Quote from: dec on Today at 05:03:21 PM

That's your man!

He's unbearable.

Don't mind Lee Dixon, especially when he's with Le Saux

Enjoy Neville's podcast thing, the Overlap. Has some good guests on there.