FBD 2024

Started by Farrandeelin, November 08, 2012, 05:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weareros

Quote from: larryin89 on January 07, 2019, 04:44:07 PM
That's just selective using decades , where as it really does correlate if you simply say Roscommon golden generation in all star period was 77-80 and they won eight all stars in that period .

Couldn't disagree. We won't see the likes of that team again in Ros, sad to say.

seafoid

a la recherché du temps et du match perdu

In remembrance of times past and matches lost

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/mayo-can-honour-horan-s-legacy-by-taking-final-step-to-glory-1.1919474
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

larryin89

Quote from: weareros on January 07, 2019, 05:16:16 PM
That's just selective using decades , where as it really does correlate if you simply say Roscommon golden generation in all star period was 77-80 and they won eight all stars in that period .

Couldn't disagree. We won't see the likes of that team again in Ros, sad to say.

Not that I'd want to see it lol but never say never mo chara. Monaghan have a great side these last few years no reason why ros might not get to a higher standard too , similar demographics. Roscommon still have tradition too . Now that's enough of me been civil to ros.see ye on the 26th
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Maroon Manc

Ciaran Murtagh not involved for Roscommon this year?

Blowitupref

Quote from: Maroon Manc on January 09, 2019, 01:42:49 PM
Ciaran Murtagh not involved for Roscommon this year?

https://roscommonherald.ie/2019/01/08/sligo-signals-start-of-development-under-cunningham/

More than just him and all big losses. Will be interesting to see how the Dublin keeper and Kerry forward fare at their dads county.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

Quote from: larryin89 on January 07, 2019, 05:31:18 PM
Quote from: weareros on January 07, 2019, 05:16:16 PM

Not that I'd want to see it lol but never say never mo chara. Monaghan have a great side these last few years no reason why ros might not get to a higher standard too , similar demographics. Roscommon still have tradition too . Now that's enough of me been civil to ros.see ye on the 26th

The player and management turnover would be a reason and no such problems for Monaghan matter of fact stability has been key for him.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Rossfan

Monaghan are remarkable for keeping their oul lads on board for as long as possible.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

They're still shïte enough to be within striking distance for us despite all that water retention..

Rossfan

What a stupid comment.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

magpie seanie

Quote from: Rossfan on January 09, 2019, 05:53:57 PM
What a stupid comment.

Amazing that he can still surprise with that but seemingly he can.

bamboo

One of his more ignorant/ill-informed comments of recent times. And there's been more than enough to choose from.

Orchard park

Quote from: Syferus on January 09, 2019, 03:38:33 PM
They're still shïte enough to be within striking distance for us despite all that water retention..

It woukd seem the water retention is affecting your brain......

The most bigoted,  simplistic and blinded see football better than you...

I will be a happy Rossie when or  if we reach Monaghans level of consistency year on year., league and championship...... and they haven't the privilege of Leitrim and Armagh being a path to last 8......

And the expected retort will be Longford beat them in the bsck door once........

Syferus

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 09, 2019, 06:14:25 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 09, 2019, 05:53:57 PM
What a stupid comment.

Amazing that he can still surprise with that but seemingly he can.

Heard Sligo have had a rake of defections.

Manning18

Players opting out on Cunningham. Colour me surprised. Who could have seen this coming?

Blowitupref

Quote from: Manning18 on January 10, 2019, 02:02:21 AM
Players opting out on Cunningham. Colour me surprised. Who could have seen this coming?

I think those that opted out did so before Cunningham was even in the running for the job.