Kevin Cassidy is in bother with the boss.

Started by orangeman, November 08, 2011, 11:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spuds

Quote from: seafoid on March 08, 2012, 01:46:48 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on March 08, 2012, 10:03:39 AM
Quote from: DuffleKing on March 08, 2012, 07:08:26 AM

I have a good laugh at a lot of Jim's carry on but in this he is right. TG4 basically stood him a couple of feet from Cassidy - looked like neither expected it - and asked him deliberately provocitive questions about the player.
McGuinness hard to concentrate very hard not to make eye contact with Cassidy while the overhead camera (which they never have and demonstrate the forethought) shows Cassidy squirming and looking anywhere but at the interview.
It was a very cheap shot

Was that not the camera they have up the back of the stand/terrace that they always have?

McGuinness is being pernickety again and trying to build a siege mentality, which is a bit early in the year if you ask me.
Would he not be better off managing Derry ?
Sure he would have them driven up the walls
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Croí na hÉireann

I have a good laugh at a lot of Jim's carry on but in this he is right. TG4 basically stood him a couple of feet from Cassidy - looked like neither expected it - and asked him deliberately provocitive questions about the player.
McGuinness hard to concentrate very hard not to make eye contact with Cassidy while the overhead camera (which they never have and demonstrate the forethought) shows Cassidy squirming and looking anywhere but at the interview.
It was a very cheap shot

Was that not the camera they have up the back of the stand/terrace that they always have?

McGuinness is being pernickety again and trying to build a siege mentality, which is a bit early in the year if you ask me.

No time what with the dancing in Ennis.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Man Marker

It was a very cheap shot

Derry don't do the discipline thing well. Can you imagine  :)

ck

McGuinness isnt happy unless he hasnt something or someone to give out about. I bet he's on this forum somewhere!