Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

Guys any of you going to Huns game on 29th...Have a ticket but struggling to get a lift
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

michaelg

Quote from: marty34 on December 15, 2019, 03:22:31 PM
Quote from: illdecide on December 15, 2019, 02:32:31 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on December 15, 2019, 01:55:54 PM
Morelos again,   love it   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yeah but them hoors keep winning, looks like it'll come down to the head to head matches. A win at CP at the end of the month should give us a bit of breathing space and then hopefully they'll start to fall off the wagon

Will he miss the OF game?
Am I right in saying that folk from the Celtic family should now only be referring to the "Glasgow derby"?

JohnDenver

Quote from: illdecide on December 23, 2019, 11:28:06 PM
Guys any of you going to Huns game on 29th...Have a ticket but struggling to get a lift

Are you giving away the ticket, or looking a lift??  ;)

illdecide

illdecide

Guys what about tomorrow? It's too quiet...please put these zombies back in their boxes. A win tomorrow for the Hoops will finish these morons off but if this goes pear shape it'll give them hope. Celtic are a better team all over the park but football is not always like that, just keep 11 men on the field and no silly penalties from the Ref and we'll beat them again...(i hope)

Targetman

Genuinely concerned about tomorrow, I'd take a 1-0 right now but hope we can put them in their box, think in could be a fiery one with a red card or 2!!

Dougal Maguire

Dry your lamps chap. We're 100 times a better team than they are. They threw the kitchen sink at us at Hampden and still couldn't beat us. We'll hammer them tomorrow
Careful now

marty34

thebar

Rangers looking the better team by far so far Celtic cant get out of there own half.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: thebar on December 29, 2019, 12:54:24 PM
Rangers looking the better team by far so far Celtic cant get out of there own half.

Bit lucky with that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

We'll see what Celtic are made of now they're getting dominated on their home pitch you'd hope there will be a reaction!

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thebar

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 29, 2019, 01:11:54 PM
Sure their a 100 times better!  ::)
Yeah I see that lol...getting out of jail at 1-1 at ht Rangers playing them off the park at times in that 1st half.

under the bar

Gun to the head celebration from Kent in an OF derby shows the type of filth he is.

Baile an tuaigh

Quote from: marty34 on December 29, 2019, 12:22:56 PM
Any links for game?

Try hesgoal. Johnston running at the Rangers defense is causing them problems. I noticed in the last 10 minutes spaces starting to appear back there. Maybe Rangers starting to tire.