Tiernan MCCann

Started by Dinny Breen, August 07, 2017, 01:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sensethetone

Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 14, 2017, 01:18:39 PM
Quote from: stew on August 14, 2017, 12:50:31 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on August 14, 2017, 12:11:47 PM
Quote from: Main Street on August 14, 2017, 11:41:11 AM
The christain clip shows it clear enough that McCann at least saw the collision was coming and prepared for it, also we know that true christians don't lie.

Pathetic that yous are trying to drag up old clips to try to drag Tyrone through the mud (again). Its clear as day hes trying to catch the ball on the run and his momentum carries him into an unfortunate nasty challenge. Do you think hes purposely elbowed Rodgers in the face after 3 seconds... 6 foot away from the referee? Cop on seriously. I dont think hes ever had a violent incident in his career to date. Focus on your own county's misfortunes instead of this constant "anything to get one over on Tyrone" attitude.

He has lovely hair so he does ) and used it to great effect to get a man sent off, he is softer than big Sean on a football field and that is hard to do!

Tyrone are an exceptional outfit, they are also disgusting when using the dark arts, I hope Dublin knock the fook out of them and go on the lose the final to Mayo.

Mickey Harte abuses the GAA and by his hand Tyrone have lessened the game of gaelic football with their repugnant diving/antics, threatening to take the association to court when one of them gets a red card very much deserved, and the GAA folding like tents every time they get threatened, disgusting! Up da Dubs. )

Good to see Tyrone hating is giving the Armagh wans something to do at this stage of the year again, t'would be a short year otherwise. Prob worse this year as they actually thought they were going to threaten Tyrone again.

Something else for thread things Tyrone have never done.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: stew on August 14, 2017, 12:50:31 PM
The christain clip shows it clear enough that McCann at least saw the collision was coming and prepared for it, also we know that true christians don't lie.

Pathetic that yous are trying to drag up old clips to try to drag Tyrone through the mud (again). Its clear as day hes trying to catch the ball on the run and his momentum carries him into an unfortunate nasty challenge. Do you think hes purposely elbowed Rodgers in the face after 3 seconds... 6 foot away from the referee? Cop on seriously. I dont think hes ever had a violent incident in his career to date. Focus on your own county's misfortunes instead of this constant "anything to get one over on Tyrone" attitude.

He has lovely hair so he does ) and used it to great effect to get a man sent off, he is softer than big Sean on a football field and that is hard to do!

Tyrone are an exceptional outfit, they are also disgusting when using the dark arts, I hope Dublin knock the fook out of them and go on the lose the final to Mayo.

Mickey Harte abuses the GAA and by his hand Tyrone have lessened the game of gaelic football with their repugnant diving/antics, threatening to take the association to court when one of them gets a red card very much deserved, and the GAA folding like tents every time they get threatened, disgusting! Up da Dubs. )
You forgot to mention McCarron and Cavlan.

ONeill

If we can't win the war, win the fight. Employ every dark art there is. Spook these manufactured hoors.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Main Street

You guys really are the insecure morons of the internet discussion board  ;D

I just thought it was a collision but McCann saw it coming and protected himself.
Probably careless, but nothing more that a foul.

But I suppose me having that opinion defines *Tyrone hating*  ;D

BennyHarp

Quote from: Main Street on August 14, 2017, 10:13:13 PM

You guys really are the insecure morons of the internet discussion board  ;D

I just thought it was a collision but McCann saw it coming and protected himself.
Probably careless, but nothing more that a foul.

But I suppose me having that opinion defines *Tyrone hating*  ;D

Nah it's the million and one other Tyrone stalking posts that defines your Tyrone hating. But it's late August and the quarter finals are over so traditionally nobody cares of the opinion of Monaghan ones now.
That was never a square ball!!

Main Street

More insecurity Benny, it's infinite.
This is not about you and your dysfunctions.
Tyronites crawl out from under their rocks and beat their chests about an AISF as if that morphs them from morons to something rectifiable.
That RedHand  looks to be  a quintessential 'educated' Tyronite and can probably muster a retort all by himself ;D

RedHand88

Quote from: Main Street on August 14, 2017, 11:41:12 PM
Tyronites crawl out from under their rocks and beat their chests about an AISF as if that morphs them from morons to something rectifiable.
That RedHand  looks to be  a quintessential 'educated' Tyronite and can probably muster a retort all by himself ;D

'Educated'????

BennyHarp

Quote from: Main Street on August 14, 2017, 11:41:12 PM

Oh how you would love to beat your chest about an AISF! Sadly, you'll always be a moron and not something rectifiable!
That was never a square ball!!

Taylor

Gees but there is some trash on this thread.
Derry ones crying about an accidental collision a few years ago.
Monaghan ones trying to talk knowledgeably about AISF.
Easy seeing you's have not much else to talk about this time of year

Dire Ear

Quote from: Taylor on August 15, 2017, 07:56:00 AM
100%

RedHand88

Quote from: Dire Ear on August 15, 2017, 08:41:10 AM
Quote from: Taylor on August 15, 2017, 07:56:00 AM
100%

+1. It comes out of them every year tyrone get this far.

Fuzzman

Sorry I forgot to come back to you Champion TWH about your reply
Yeah maybe I went off on one there but I was annoyed as to me he comes flying in at speed to get the breaking ball, almost as if it was pre-planned that way. As someone said his eyes were totally on the ball and then when he realised it was going to another teammate he turns his body and try to shoulder in to Rodgers but catches him high.

Do you think it was pre-mediated or that he went to do him?
I'm curious what the neutrals think when they watch that video though of course a lot already with anti Tyrone agenda will find it hard to be balanced.

I think Tiernan is really not that type of player, even slightly and I don't think I've ever seen him go in to do anyone or even hit them hard. He's all about pace and being first to the ball rather than strength and knock you off the ball like maybe Mattie would be.

I'll prob have my kids with me this time CTWH though I'd love to get in for the U17 final just to see young Canavan play. They feckers won't let me come out again though to collect the kids and I wouldn't expect them to sit through 5 hours of football.

RedHand88

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 16, 2017, 03:44:30 PM
Sorry I forgot to come back to you Champion TWH about your reply
Yeah maybe I went off on one there but I was annoyed as to me he comes flying in at speed to get the breaking ball, almost as if it was pre-planned that way. As someone said his eyes were totally on the ball and then when he realised it was going to another teammate he turns his body and try to shoulder in to Rodgers but catches him high.

Do you think it was pre-mediated or that he went to do him?
I'm curious what the neutrals think when they watch that video though of course a lot already with anti Tyrone agenda will find it hard to be balanced.

I think Tiernan is really not that type of player, even slightly and I don't think I've ever seen him go in to do anyone or even hit them hard. He's all about pace and being first to the ball rather than strength and knock you off the ball like maybe Mattie would be.

I'll prob have my kids with me this time CTWH though I'd love to get in for the U17 final just to see young Canavan play. They feckers won't let me come out again though to collect the kids and I wouldn't expect them to sit through 5 hours of football.

I fear this means there will be nobody there for the u17 game. It would be a long day watching 3 games.

Fuzzman

Just because I wont be there? Nah don't think so RedHand88.  :P

Id say there will be a very small crowd for it anyway and then even for the minor game, sure the Dubs never come in til 5 mins after throw in. I think it's good they will let them play in Croker though and I'd say most Tyrone ones that are gonna come down will get down early and in to support them as it is a FINAL.

RedHand88

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 16, 2017, 06:05:32 PM
Just because I wont be there? Nah don't think so RedHand88.  :P

Id say there will be a very small crowd for it anyway and then even for the minor game, sure the Dubs never come in til 5 mins after throw in. I think it's good they will let them play in Croker though and I'd say most Tyrone ones that are gonna come down will get down early and in to support them as it is a FINAL.

I hope so. I can't make it myself as I'm getting the train down and don't get in on time. But it would be nice to see them get a good crowd for it.