NFL Division 3 2017

Started by Shamrock Shore, January 30, 2017, 06:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermGael

Just having a look to see who's still living in the old neighbourhood.
Might be moving back soon . 
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

illdecide

Quote from: FermGael on March 28, 2017, 11:54:02 AM

Lol...crying it out. Div 2 looked a right tight div too this year, hopefully we'll be moving up but Tipp game is going to tough.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Owenmoresider

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on March 28, 2017, 10:18:42 AM
I assume that there are no parking issues around Corrigan Park in Belfast....never been to Belfast for a match.

It will be a tense time. Makes Sky's Super Sunday look pathetic.
Should have no problem at all, park along the road outside the pitch and you'll be alright and be able to get away quick enough too.

Didn't see Sunday's game but it sounded pretty dire, never really believed we were serious challengers for promotion but to throw away two very winnable games like that, not to mention the defeat in Belfast a while back, when we'd taken 5/6 points off the three most fancied teams in the division is disappointing to say the least. And yes the same names do somehow keep cropping up, tried and failed.

illdecide

Good luck going to Belfast...you might never be heard of again :P. We had to host them last week and it wasn't nice but the 2000 police on guard kept them at bay ;)

Croí na hÉireann

Aye. Will someone pull us up a chair to the fire, old friend returning after his travels.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

shark

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on March 28, 2017, 05:16:22 PM

Aye. Will someone pull us up a chair to the fire, old friend returning after his travels.

For 1 year only, if the last 10 years are anything to go by. The yo-yo of the NFL.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: shark on March 28, 2017, 05:36:52 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on March 28, 2017, 05:16:22 PM

For 1 year only, if the last 10 years are anything to go by. The yo-yo of the NFL.

Absolutely, if we keep the strong panel we have this year you'd be hoping for another promotion. Although I seem to remember having similar thoughts early last year  :-X

illdecide

I have just been banned from Armagh website for apparently "Foul & Abusive language" which i'm 100% certain did not take place...the one thing i can say is i had a strange phone call yesterday at lunch time asking me to take part in a survey, the first question they asked my was how i travel to work (which is fair enough) the second question was do i have a nickname to which is said "yes" and instantly terminated the call so i'm wondering was i hacked??? I didn't give them any info regarding myself but someone was clearly at their work...

Ethan Tremblay

Got a ban myself for using the word fcuk in a non-abusive way, granted there is only 1 moderator (I think) to oversee everything but what's the point of the forum if you can't discuss without running the risk of getting thrown off if he feels it's not acceptable! Side note, it's annoying you can't lurk either without having to sign in, unlike here  ;)
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

Orior

Clearly, I'm not trying hard enough on the Armagh forum.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

lurganblue

yeah i got a strongly worded email from them one time for using the work f*ck but not directing it at anyone in particular.  this is your final warning type jab...

i've very little interest in what goes on in that forum except for club results so havent been back in quite a while.

Shamrock Shore

Is the moderator Dana on that blasted Armagh forum? The amount of effs I give as to who is banned on a regional forum is less than 1.

Can we discuss Super Sunday, or at least have another mass said.

Who will survive?
Who will fall?
Who will join Louth getting a new site in a better locale?
How do we welcome back Croi?

armaghniac

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on March 29, 2017, 06:31:51 PM

We don't, we are getting outta here.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Croí na hÉireann

Is the moderator Dana on that blasted Armagh forum? The amount of effs I give as to who is banned on a regional forum is less than 1.

Who will survive?
Who will fall?

Do you not have to still be in the division to welcome someone back?   8)

seafoid

Who will survive?
Who will fall?
I think Armagh will bate the unbackable Tipp
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU