Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Frampton in trouble here
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

imtommygunn

Very few more rounds left in him by the look of it. Real pity.

Milltown Row2

He's beat unless he gets a knockout!! Warrington has changed his fighting style for this and as much as I love Carl he's done here!  :(
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JPGJOHNNYG

The chisora whyte fight has been great so far

JoG2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 22, 2018, 11:04:41 PM
He's beat unless he gets a knockout!! Warrington has changed his fighting style for this and as much as I love Carl he's done here!  :(

Agreed. Warrington by a few. He was relentless. Carl maybe landed more meaningful combos but didn't hurt Warrington at all in fairness. Super battle

Milltown Row2

Fair play to Warrington I said this fight will go distance and it's 50:50 but Warringtons start and combinations during the fight were something else
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 22, 2018, 11:26:35 PM
Fair play to Warrington I said this fight will go distance and it's 50:50 but Warringtons start and combinations during the fight were something else

Serious respect between the pair, great to see

gallsman

Good scrap. Warrington's volume just way too much from the get go. Much better footwork throughout.

Boycey

Frampton game but the tough fights he's had have caught up with in.

Some beaut from Whyte to finish the battle of the big guys.

Milltown Row2

In a house tonight with a bunch of Frampton's, they all had Warrington as fav before the fight, but Warringtons tactics were on point. The level of fitness was evident from the start. I hope Carl thinks this through and retires

gallsman

Think the only fights that could interest Frampton now are a rematch and LSC 3. Don't see either of them happening, so that might well be that.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gallsman on December 22, 2018, 11:51:50 PM
Think the only fights that could interest Frampton now are a rematch and LSC 3. Don't see either of them happening, so that might well be that.

Look Carl could fill a decent crowd in Belfast again but the reality is he may do his reputation more harm than good.

Lovely fella who I've know personally for many years. Been a joy to watch him fight and I still have great memories of taking his granda to the meadowbank arena for his first professional fight, great journey..

Jim Bob

2 PPVs on one night. 
Warren announced first and Hearn came in with his. No love lost there
Not that I forked out......... ;D ;D ;D

JimStynes

Does Frampton need the money though? He might need a few pound after the McGuigans cleaned him. Hopefully he retires as he looked done last night against a hungrier fighter. He's had a great career.

Jim Bob

May need it for the McGuigan scrap next year !!!