Brexit.

Started by T Fearon, November 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: armaghniac on July 28, 2017, 03:28:01 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 28, 2017, 02:55:55 PM
Jesus!!! I'll be retired before it's sorted, (if it ever is) hopefully in a small apartment in France or Spain

Change your sterling now, while it is still worth something.

Quote from: johnneycool on July 28, 2017, 03:17:12 PM
DUP'ers not going for the sea border as advocated by Leo and any right thinking person as it's differentiating Unionists from fellow UK citizens.

Leo of course did not advocate a sea border, he would be perfectly happy if nothing changed.

QuoteHow far will Teresa May go to support them on this one?

Well she has to produce a plan as to how it all going to work otherwise, and soon. Both she and the DUP are saying that there isn't a problem, then let them produce their plan and show that there isn't a problem.

Why doesn't she put Theresa Villiers in charge of the plan? She assured us all that there wasn't a problem.

Leo here, if you want a change do it yourselves
http://www.independent.ie/business/brexit/we-wont-help-the-uk-come-up-with-border-solution-leo-varadkar-35977592.html

When do you think it will happen ?? Why are southerners more interested about brexit?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 28, 2017, 03:54:39 PM
Jesus!!! I'll be retired before it's sorted, (if it ever is) hopefully in a small apartment in France or Spain

DUP'ers not going for the sea border as advocated by Leo and any right thinking person as it's differentiating Unionists from fellow UK citizens.

Leo of course did not advocate a sea border, he would be perfectly happy if nothing changed.

Well she has to produce a plan as to how it all going to work otherwise, and soon. Both she and the DUP are saying that there isn't a problem, then let them produce their plan and show that there isn't a problem.

Why doesn't she put Theresa Villiers in charge of the plan? She assured us all that there wasn't a problem.

http://www.independent.ie/business/brexit/we-wont-help-the-uk-come-up-with-border-solution-leo-varadkar-35977592.html

When do you think it will happen ?? Why are southerners more interested about brexit?
Because the education system is better and because the England/Ireland relationship is being turned upside down as a result of mass insanity thall I Sasana

E
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on July 28, 2017, 04:00:10 PM

Because the education system is better and because the England/Ireland relationship is being turned upside down as a result of mass insanity thall I Sasana

E

Eh??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

Because the Brits are our biggest trading partners.
Because they are in charge of a corner of our Country which they will again cut off from the rest of it.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rossfan on July 28, 2017, 06:32:32 PM
Because the Brits are our biggest trading partners.
Because they are in charge of a corner of our Country which they will again cut off from the rest of it.

Sure ya haven't bothered with this area before and the sounthern economy is the best in Europe according to the wise ones here, so it shouldn't matter...

France not that far away, trading should increase if the likes of the European mainland countries can't trade with Britain?

mouview

Because anything that creates disunity rather than unity is bad, on every conceivable level.
"Bad all round" as Bogart said in The Maltese Falcon.

seafoid

Something to put Brexit into perspective :

https://www.ft.com/content/098ada7e-7771-11e7-90c0-90a9d1bc9691

of quantitative easing and non-UK issuers taking advantage of exchange rates raised investment-grade bond issuance to £18.5bn in the first half of the year. The total remains smaller than the US ($363bn) and Europe (€166bn)

screenexile

Rate looking to dip below 1.10 shortly . . . Good news for everyone!!!

Oh wait  >:(

Franko

Quote from: screenexile on August 03, 2017, 03:36:48 PM

Ahhhh... but.....

How much is a bottle of Pinot Grigio?

AZOffaly

I wouldn't mind if it stayed well below 1.10 for my trip to Twickenham for the Cardinals game. Or should I buy sterling now?

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

seafoid

Barclays group return on tangible equity is a barometer of the strength of the UK economy. Latest reading is minus 4.6%.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on August 03, 2017, 05:18:06 PM

Ahhhh... but.....

That stuff is piss water!! 4.85 in Tesco, if you prefer that stuff!!

No more holidays this year ! Batten down the hatches beans and toast till retirement!

Any unemployment figures for N.I ? everyone losing their jobs?

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 03, 2017, 06:57:38 PM
Quote from: Franko on August 03, 2017, 05:18:06 PM

Ahhhh... but.....

That stuff is piss water!! 4.85 in Tesco, if you prefer that stuff!!

No more holidays this year ! Batten down the hatches beans and toast till retirement!

Any unemployment figures for N.I ? everyone losing their jobs?

Yes Boris.  You would be a fellow who would be easily led.

Milltown Row2