Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: T Fearon on November 21, 2017, 05:51:43 PMOk I'll work on my comedy act.

Seriously double standards here.

Stop making everything about you. You made a crass "joke" about a 49 year old woman dying of breast cancer and you got called out for acting like an arsehole.

Would you post something like that on your Facebook - would you f**k.

Wind yer neck in.

Avondhu star

Quote from: T Fearon on November 21, 2017, 05:51:43 PM
Ok I'll work on my comedy act.

Seriously double standards here.

Have a chat with your therapist first. He might adjust your medication levels and allow you back on the ward without the restraints
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Owen Brannigan

Oh no, now Rodney Bewes is gone.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Bewes

The Likely Lads and Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads provided some of the best sitcoms of the late 60s and early 70s. Bewes was a perfect foil to James Bolam.

https://youtu.be/fJ9GYz9udLU

https://youtu.be/brNiTo_TbeQ

quit yo jibbajabba

Just reading about this. Him and yer man Bolam hadnt spoke for near 40yrs or something. Bit sad. Some boys can fair hold grudges.

Hang on, here comes someone with a bad joke.....

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 21, 2017, 07:16:42 PM
Just reading about this. Him and yer man Bolam hadnt spoke for near 40yrs or something. Bit sad. Some boys can fair hold grudges.

Bolam had a reputation for being difficult.  He went on to have a more lucrative career than Bewes starring in a range of comedy and drama programmes since the Likely Lads, some better than others but with good ratings for most of the time.

Therealdonald

Now I don't always agree with Tony but boys and girls relax. We have all experienced cancer firsthand, but Tony's right it was a joke. Either everythings funny and allowed or nothing is funny. I thought the joke whilst in bad taste was witty.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Therealdonald on November 21, 2017, 07:55:21 PM
Now I don't always agree with Tony but boys and girls relax. We have all experienced cancer firsthand, but Tony's right it was a joke. Either everythings funny and allowed or nothing is funny. I thought the joke whilst in bad taste was witty.
Witty where? He doesn't do jokes his objective is to spark a reaction.

gallsman

If there's one thing Fearon isn't, it's witty. He thinks he's intelligent but is actually a buffoon.

quit yo jibbajabba

Its the big lads birthday lets call a ceasefire for tonight ;)
The big man even got a card from Tottingham!!!
Happy birthday Tone!

theskull1

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 21, 2017, 07:16:42 PM

Unlikely lads ......Ill get me coat
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

michaelg

Quote from: gallsman on November 21, 2017, 08:31:52 PM
If there's one thing Fearon isn't, it's witty. He thinks he's intelligent but is actually a buffoon.
A buffoon who craves attention.  Better off ignoring him.

T Fearon

Rodney Bewes dead? Whatever happened to him?

quit yo jibbajabba

Ok. Birthdays over. Resume hostilities

longballin

Thought he was just doing young women with cancer deaths this week...