Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaelTheGael

Quote from: Club boi on April 24, 2018, 04:50:37 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on April 24, 2018, 04:46:35 PM
What kind of form are our county men showing playing for their clubs? Looking at the table it with Trillick flying I can only assume the Donnellys and Brennan's are playing well? How about the rest?

Listening to anyone who has been at any Carrickmore game, Conor Gormley is the form man in the county
Seems McShane is going very well for Owen Roes.

Tyrone95

any word on a championship draw does anyone know?

southtyronegael

teamtalkmag reporting a new sponsor on the way for club championship. with reference to 'fuel'.

barelegs

At a guess LCC Group in Cookstown going by that hint? Turnover of the guts of £600m. Could probably afford it...

Club boi

Quote from: barelegs on April 24, 2018, 09:49:25 PM
At a guess LCC Group in Cookstown going by that hint? Turnover of the guts of £600m. Could probably afford it...

Many could "afford it" but how quick it's run off and the little exposure (IMO) it gets does anyone think they actually get value for their buck??

For example, if anyone had of asked who sponsored last years, how many could have answered Donnelly Bros?? Not Me and I was at every round, including the final

tinder5

By all reports Strabane management have walked already. Walked out on Monday night.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: tinder5 on April 25, 2018, 10:48:29 AM
By all reports Strabane management have walked already. Walked out on Monday night.
I think they play cookstown tonight do they?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

trailer

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 24, 2018, 09:18:16 PM
teamtalkmag reporting a new sponsor on the way for club championship. with reference to 'fuel'.

New sponsor's Logo is awaiting approval from the Galbally committee.

Onthe40

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on April 25, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

Is big OZ also away from Cookstown?

WT4E

Quote from: Onthe40 on April 25, 2018, 11:25:49 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on April 25, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

Is big OZ also away from Cookstown?

Heard Oz chased wee Paddy O'Neill after the Kildress defeat - hadn't heard he was gone?

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: trailer on April 25, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Christmas Lights

Quote from: trailer on April 25, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

HalfBack7

Does anyone know if the fixtures for Friday 4th May are going ahead or not? Or have they been switched to the Sunday instead?

redhandofgod

Quote from: HalfBack7 on April 25, 2018, 01:48:10 PM
Does anyone know if the fixtures for Friday 4th May are going ahead or not? Or have they been switched to the Sunday instead?

As far as I know they are going ahead on the Friday, they cant happen on the sunday because of the 13 day rule for county men.

GetOverTheBar

Was told they were scrapped for one round of fixtures on the Saturday.