Laois footballers the Championship 2018 What went on and the review!

Started by Unlaoised, April 10, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

portlaoisekid

OK guys , big week ahead. I assume it'll be same team as the last day with O'Connor to the backs and O'Carroll into the forwards ?

Don Draper

Quote from: portlaoisekid on June 18, 2018, 08:38:18 AM
OK guys , big week ahead. I assume it'll be same team as the last day with O'Connor to the backs and O'Carroll into the forwards ?

Agreed. Although its not beyond Sugrue to throw a curve ball. He likes his horses for courses.

Tony

Maybe Holland or Booth into Stephen's position with everything else unchanged. It's a real pity Stephen is out but got to move on and I'm delighted he will be well enough to attend and be with the team. Personally I'd go with moving Damien back and starting Evan but I've a feeling Sugrue will go with the former and throw holland or Booth in there and keep everything else unchanged.

Unison

I doubt he will play Denis Booth. He is a dependable defender, but slow.

Unlaoised

LAOIS ABÚ

Don Draper

While I like Dutchie, I'm always concerned about the possiblities of him being passed on the left hand side.

SCFC

Quote from: Don Draper on June 18, 2018, 11:39:20 AM
While I like Dutchie, I'm always concerned about the possiblities of him being passed on the left hand side.
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

South Laois man

Really looking forward to Sunday. With nothing to lose it feel we'll have a right cut off them. Hearing ticket sales are going very well. These lads deserve our support.

les Antiques

Lads how about Collins back corner back and Strong in the half back line rotating with Damien OC...?

Junior Ex Laoistalk

How did Gary Walsh go from being our top scorer to barely making it onto the field for five minutes these days. I know that infamous tweet didn't do him any favours but he's hardly still paying for it.
Anyone know if Cahalaine is still with the squad??
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Unison

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on June 18, 2018, 06:21:12 PM
How did Gary Walsh go from being our top scorer to barely making it onto the field for five minutes these days. I know that infamous tweet didn't do him any favours but he's hardly still paying for it.

Does he work hard enough?

Don Draper

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on June 18, 2018, 06:21:12 PM
Paul is in America

Gary and Donie simply don't work together