The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galwayman

Quote from: Capt Pat on April 05, 2019, 10:17:27 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 05, 2019, 09:55:11 PM
That 3 points means Champions League football is secured for next season..... ;)

That used to be a big deal but I feel now nothing less than the league will do.

I didn't see the game. Were Liverpool worth the result or were they lucky again?
They were the better team throughout but didn't create much up until Salah's goal.
Didn't overly look like scoring again before that.

Dire Ear

Quote from: laoislad on April 05, 2019, 09:55:11 PM
That 3 points means Champions League football is secured for next season..... ;)
🐠

seafoid

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/sean-cox-he-has-missed-so-many-milestones-that-kills-me-says-wife-martina-1.3849598

He's trying really hard with the speech. He's finding it quite difficult, but there are more words coming."

His stay in the NRH has been extended until June, and after that, the family is fundraising to secure a place for him in a rehabilitation unit in the UK, because there are no other rehab facilities in Ireland. He will need ongoing care for the rest of his life.
Sometimes, she says, "he'll know your name; other times he won't. His short-term memory wouldn't be great. But he does remember an awful lot from the past. Things like cursing are automatic, so that comes easily." She laughs.

The Legends for Sean Cox tribute match takes place at 7.45pm on Friday, April 12th in the Aviva, Dublin. A team of Liverpool FC legends, managed by Kenny Dalglish and captained by Ian Rush, will take on the FAI legends, managed by Mick McCarthy and captained by Roy Keane. Tickets are available at ticketmaster.ie/LFC. You can make a donation at supportsean.com
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Dire Ear

Race for the Premier League title
Date   Liverpool fixtures      Date   Man City fixtures
14 April   Chelsea (H)              14 April   Crystal Palace (A)
21 April   Cardiff (A)              20 April   Tottenham (H)
                                              24 April   Manchester United (A) 
26 April   Huddersfield (H)      28 April   Burnley (A)
4 May   Newcastle (A)              4 May   Leicester (H)
12 May   Wolves (H)               12 May   Brighton (A)

Capt Pat

Liverpool face Porto tonight in the champions league quarter final at Anfield. I would take a 1-0 or 2-0 to Liverpool. The key is not letting Porto get an away goal.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Anything less than 4-0 tonight at Anfield will be a disappointment.

Robertson suspended, will Morena get a start?

Dire Ear

I really hope Moreno stays at home

gawa316

Would've thought Milner would slot back in there

johnnycool

Quote from: gawa316 on April 09, 2019, 02:37:15 PM
Would've thought Milner would slot back in there

As soon as Milner trots out to the left the opposition should be firing a speedster down that wing. A liability in that regard.

Moreno is a liability for various other reasons.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: johnnycool on April 09, 2019, 01:35:47 PM
Anything less than 4-0 tonight at Anfield will be a disappointment.

Robertson suspended, will Morena get a start?

No chance. Milner plays.

gawa316

Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Milner, Fabinho, Keita, Henderson, Mane, Firmino, Salah.

cadhlancian

Good chance to this tie to bed in the second half. Would be huge to be able to rest a few for the second leg ...

Capt Pat

I don't know Porto have looked dangerous at times. I would take the 2-0 with no goals conceded.

From the Bunker

Chelski are away to Slava Prague on Thursday in the Europa League. Wonder what sort of team they will put out (on Thursday) with Sunday in mind?