Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

There's value to be had there in a gambling sense, especially if you take a gamble that Ogs and Cross get pitted against each other before the final - then you could lay your bet off if your selection gets to the final.  Dromintee are good value there, ourselves with a full team would be well fit for anyone.  Whitecross could be the best outside bet.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Those odds suggest we're the 4th best team in division 1 which is a strange proposition given our recent form.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

mrgaa1

A picture with Stevie McDonnell, Bernie Murray (Armagh camogies captain), Jamie Clarke, Paddy O'Rourke and Pauric McKeever (gaastore.com) at the launch of the FADA competition.  Check out  http://derrynoosegac.com/wordpress/?cat=9 or email worldrecord12june@btinternet.com to register yourself for the FADA competition.  The FADA events are sponsored by http://www.thegaastore.com/

ogshead

Ogs beat Killeavy tonight on a scoreline of 0-13 to 0-11. Good to get points on the board after 2 defeats. Cowardly move by Killeavy number 10 near the end on Tommy Turley, stamped on the back of his leg off the ball.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: ogshead on May 28, 2010, 09:24:53 PM
Ogs beat Killeavy tonight on a scoreline of 0-13 to 0-11. Good to get points on the board after 2 defeats. Cowardly move by Killeavy number 10 near the end on Tommy Turley, stamped on the back of his leg off the ball.

It was Jamie Graham who the no.10 did it to.

Its good to get back to winning ways though. 

Benny Barnaveld

Sarsfields 0*09 Crossmaglen Rangers 3*16. Very tame affair. Stephen Kernan had a good game probably the pick.

torres

Quote from: illdecide on May 28, 2010, 05:06:54 PM
Quote from: mackers on May 28, 2010, 04:16:20 PM
Nothing there for Granemore illdecide, they'd be a good EW bet also.

Yeah, sorry there lad left that out (accidently)...

you could be right but i doubt it ;)
i doubt it very much also , dont think we,ll be reaching the dizzy heights of last season in league or championship  :(

ogshead

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on May 28, 2010, 10:09:52 PM
Quote from: ogshead on May 28, 2010, 09:24:53 PM

It was Jamie Graham who the no.10 did it to.

Its good to get back to winning ways though.

Shit, my mistake...

winsamsoon

anyone who has aspirations of  Granemore or Dromintee winning senior championships is living in cuckoos land. Simple as this it will boil down to Cross or Ogs the year. Anyone thinks anything else is dillusional and wears blinkers.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

torres

Quote from: winsamsoon on May 29, 2010, 01:22:13 AM
anyone who has aspirations of  Granemore or Dromintee winning senior championships is living in cuckoos land. Simple as this it will boil down to Cross or Ogs the year. Anyone thinks anything else is dillusional and wears blinkers.
granemore wont be in the shake up [ 1 st rd winner maybe ] i would have them in the 33/1 bracket  ,i think dromintee and the harps could reach the semi final stage but as you say it will boil down to cross and og,s as eventual winners .

Smokin Joe

Quote from: illdecide on May 28, 2010, 04:04:17 PM
Armagh Senior Football Championship Odds 2010

Cross - 4/6
Og's - 3/1
Dromintee - 8/1
A Harps - 16/1
Granemore - 16/1
St Pats - 20/1
Maghery - 25/1
C'cuppin - 25/1
Clans - 25/1
Killeavy - 33/1
Whitecross - 33/1
M'bawn - 33/1
St Michaels - 50/1
Ballymacnab - 50/1
Clann Eireann - 66/1

So you could get 1/6 on either Cross or the Ogs winning.

IVEDECIDED

Any other division 1 results??

charlie stubbs

Quote from: mackers on May 28, 2010, 04:16:20 PM
Nothing there for Granemore illdecide, they'd be a good EW bet also.

16/1 no chance.when you weigh odds up in comparison with the nab only one winner
hard look past cross,ogs,dromintee if doin e/way bet dromintee may be best shot if ogs/cross meet before final?

mackers

Quote from: winsamsoon on May 29, 2010, 01:22:13 AM
You'd want to read the posts again before posting...............settle yourself......nobody suggested that either team would win the championship, they were referred to as E/W bets. ::)
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

winsamsoon

I don't remember inserting any quotes mackers therefore i wasn't refering to your post but the championship chances in general so settle your own self saan
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.