Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orange2009

All Ireland winning minor captain Declan McKenna led Armagh Harps to victory in the Armagh MFC decider against Killeavey. See the closing stages and celebrations

http://armagh-gaa.com/Armagh-TV/News/Harps-make-it-2-Minor-titles-in-a-row.aspx

Carbery

I see Orange 2009 is promoting all things relating to the Armagh County Board.
Is he based at Dalton Road, Armagh?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Carbery on October 22, 2009, 10:29:30 AM
I see Orange 2009 is promoting all things relating to the Armagh County Board.
Is he based at Dalton Road, Armagh?

I don't think he particularly hides that to be fair. By the way in my quest to be even handed and balanced when it comes to our county board, I think I should point out that the programme on Sunday was excellent.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ITS KAAAT

NEXT YEARS GAA FIXTURES.
Derry v Armagh winners play monghan.
Tyrone v Antrim
Donegal v down
Cavan.fermanagh

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: lurganblue on October 21, 2009, 09:05:49 AM
Quote from: BenDover on October 21, 2009, 08:23:37 AM
Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on October 20, 2009, 02:51:34 PM
Quote from: BenDover on October 20, 2009, 01:41:01 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on October 20, 2009, 12:12:46 PM
I can honestly say i have never seen Andy mallon get the run around and i don't expect that to change on the 1st.

would have to agree i've played with andy for years and i can't remember anyone gettig much change from him, paul duffy was the same underage

Andy is probably in the top 6 defenders in the country, believe me when I say this you just cant escape him, he was up my hole from I was 11 till 18, Bendover can verify that, although I mind a young slim lad gettin 2-7 off the two above lads in an U-14 c'ship, (just remembered we lost that one too) Quigley I think ya called him.
:D :D was that the day you shite yourself and missed a penalty? 2-7 is some tally Spirit can't say i remember ever conceding that much on anybody never mind a slim verison of youreslf.

Benny it's out of optimism more than anything that i asked that question as JP would be a big help to the Ogs next weekend

a slim version?? dont remember that... maybe i'm too young ;)

Well young Rooney I must have went past you that quick you cant remember ;) ::), Nah missed the pen the feile final earlier in the year. Im talking no-more about, the scars are still there on the heart.

Lurganblue, Pot Kettle Black :P

illdecide

What r u saying...Lurgan Blue is like a we HOTDOG :D...he's got some DOME on him thats for sure ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

reload

wats that 4 ref

ITS KAAAT

Any word on granemore game today.

armagh leg-end

granemore got beat by a point! play off now needed!
Ard Mhacha Abu

Sandy Hill

Quote from: armagh leg-end on October 25, 2009, 04:25:06 PM

Is the play off now between Granemore and Maghery? Ballyhegan won by 9 points and stay in Div. 2.
"Stercus accidit"

bennydorano

Who's down then, Silverbridge & who?

charlie stubbs

Quote from: armagh leg-end on October 25, 2009, 04:25:06 PM

think maghery got a goal with 2 mins left to win 2-10 to 0-15

wats that 4 ref

granemore were 4 up at half time,maghery got 2nd goal with 2 to go which put them 2 in front,granemore scored a free to put the minimum in it with time up maghery won the kick out and ran the clock down. not much between these two teams with g`more winning by point 1st match and maghery by 1 today so be another good tight game next week.