The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 01, 2013, 07:44:27 AM
Classic White Suits

Have to say I thought they looked pretty sharp at the time!  :)

This only became an issue anyway after Ferguson's autobiography four or five years later.

Gabriel_Hurl

6 million fee agreed with Swansea for Shelvey

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 03, 2013, 03:02:26 PM

Seems a good price for a lad who has shown flashes of ability but not often enough. Probably a decent player in there somewhere waiting to get out. Might take a while though.

brokencrossbar1

Goodbye, good luck and thanks for this ;D

God14

Looks like Jay Spearing is off to Blackburn for £2.5 - £3M

Cash IN (approx 27M)
Carroll  £15.5M
Shelvey  £6M
Spearing £3M
Ince £2.5M (we get 35% sell on fee)

Cash OUT (approx. £23.5M)
Toure FOC
Mignolet £10M
Aspas £7.5
Luis Alberto £6M

Assuming the Ince & Spearing deals go through that's Liverpool in the black for their summer spending!
Regardless of Rodgers comments yesterday, im convinced that Reina will go too. Both Reina & Mignolet will want to be in Brazil for the world cup next year. Meaning they both need regular football. Something has to give.

Hopefully we can add a couple more players. Cant believe we havnt been linked to a left back. Desperately short of options there, plus Enrique has hardly set the world alight there?

supersub

Reina isn't going to get a sniff in Brazil but obviously good to be part of the squad.

Enrique was one of the best performers in the team in his first season, although last season he dipped in and out of form badly. Always good to have cover for every position but wouldn't disregard him just yet.

laoislad

New 3rd strip.
Won't be to everyones taste (the jersey that is, not Suarez  ;) ) but I like it.

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

nrico2006

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 03, 2013, 03:37:39 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 03, 2013, 03:02:26 PM

Seems a good price for a lad who has shown flashes of ability but not often enough. Probably a decent player in there somewhere waiting to get out. Might take a while though.

Unbelievable money for him considering how little an impact he has had in his time at Liverpool.  Nearly as unbelievable as the amount of money Spurs are going to get for Huddlestone or Chelsea for Mikel.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ballinaman

Quote from: laoislad on July 04, 2013, 11:44:37 AM
New 3rd strip.
Won't be to everyones taste (the jersey that is, not Suarez  ;) ) but I like it.

supersub

Did you actually just post a link to a story about Liverpool in that paper?

Walter Cronc

Quote from: supersub on July 04, 2013, 10:26:05 PM
Did you actually just post a link to a story about Liverpool in that paper?

Did that paper run a story on the Liverpool fans killing the Juventus supporters at Heysel??

EC Unique

New 3rd strip.

Lol. Liverpool just keep on giving on a comical level..

GalwayBayBoy

New 3rd strip.

Just noticed the socks are a different colour. ;D