Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Three apiece at half time in the senior game.

theticklemister

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 21, 2012, 09:23:55 PM
Three apiece at half time in the senior game.

exciting stuff there!!!!! why the late throw in Omagh Gael??

barelegs

Finished 0-5 to 0-5.

Fairplayed to Killyclogher not many would have given them a chance.

theticklemister

LeoMc

Draw probably a fair result tonight, both teams set up very defensively and tried to walk the ball up the field meaning most of the play got bogged down round the middle.
Dont know how Ricey and Sludden missed those late chances but thought Killyclogher could have nicked it at the end with a bit more composure.

bigfrank

Not long in from both games in omagh,firstly is was scary cold there lol and the footy didnt help much to warm the crowd..however the pints of tenants in the club house were superb!

First game was nip and tuck with pete hughes a stand out player for eskra and no.15 for gortin havin a great game..think he mite be mc garvey. eskra's first goal was very lucky after a long ball in decieved the goalie and went in over his head as eskra shot for a point.mossey dragged gortin bk into game along with sub ciaran mc garvet who won a mountain of ball at midfield..man must be near 40.The late goal that won the game was nuts..keeper made great save..played away for few secs..umpire wavin green flag while his other umpire tried not to look at him as he def didnt seem to agree. the umpire that was a yard from the so called goal did nothin..other umpire made call who was 10 yards away..the mind boggles. the 5k strong crowd all thought it never went in either..i didnt ask them all but it seemed that way :)

2nd game was nip and tuck at its finest..dromore being very very defensive which aint usually there style with ricey just sittin in from of young bradley as if he was the only danger.it worked as he never got a kick all nite or involved.thought leo played very well,gave mc carron his fill of it...very good on ball..great passes and leader.dermy also had a great game and seemed to have a bad hip and continually had an ice pack on it during breaks in play.gary wallace at 6 also had super game after startin slowly on sludden.dromores best were mc carron at times..big hugh mc nulty had great last 15,up front seemed a bit clueless at times which is the first time i seen dromore struggle to put good moves together..prob credit to kclogher and there stubborn set up...all in all a draw prob fair enuf despite dromore havin 9 wides and killclogher 0

clarshack

seems like eskra tonight were shades of liverpool in 2005 with the 'ghost goal'. looks like their name is on the cup.

downatthemidda

firstly,for the eskra gortin game,it hinged on an umpires decision. i was on the steps and my first reaction was goal. the goalie made a great effort,in vain imo. correct decision. the senior game...im sure crossmaglen were shaking in their boots!. the longer the game went, the more clueless dromore became. the cracks are clear to see. carmen and errigal,whoever wins,have nowt to fear.

Bugsy

It was practically the same game as Donegal and Dublin last year. The only difference being that Dromore missed their chances, two bad wides at the end. Dromore always looked able to win it but Killyclogher stuck to the plan and applied pressure throughout although never really looked dangerous themselves.

Candyman

Slightly off topic and apologies for hi-jacking the thread!! Looking for somewhere to watch the match 2moro along the ballgawley line direction? Preferably somewhere that does food also? Distance isn't really an issue although within 20mile radius or so? Thanks again in advance...

fitzroyalty

I'm sorry lads but yous not ask for your money back after that farce? I know Tyrone club football can be bad but 10 scores over an hour! 3-3 at half time?! Are Dromore not favourites to win it outright? Good luck trying that yhite in Ulster.

EC Unique

Bugsy

Quote from: fitzroyalty on September 22, 2012, 01:48:16 PM
I'm sorry lads but yous not ask for your money back after that farce? I know Tyrone club football can be bad but 10 scores over an hour! 3-3 at half time?! Are Dromore not favourites to win it outright? Good luck trying that yhite in Ulster.

Apology accepted.

BennyHarp

Clarkes beat Brackaville by a point this afternoon
That was never a square ball!!