Previous topic - Next topic

NAG

SS2 after seeing Bannside's Antrim team picks I wouldnt be so sure! :D

lynchbhoy

Quote from: saffron sam2 on December 12, 2008, 08:53:52 AM
Quote from: milltown row on December 11, 2008, 06:46:56 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on December 11, 2008, 01:44:55 PM
Quote from: milltown row on December 10, 2008, 05:52:26 PM
Your are obviously eating too many Cammy dodgers over lunch with your "mates" from my club ;) as for you post about using pseudonyms and hiding behind computers. well you have a cheek. i'm not going to search through your many posts, but you also have questioned many a person whilst hiding behind the computer.

what was it i was implying? i said he was lacking something, it was you that said he lacked balls. you have also listed people on various threads with your opinion of their abilities.

Never eaten a Jammie Dodger in my life, by the time I make it to the staff room McGourty and Buchanan has consumed them all.

No cheek in me complaining about using pseudonyms. There is nothing I have said on this board that I wouldn't repeat to the person I said it about. Off the top of my head I have criticised Dr. McSparran, Jody Gormley and Liam Baker Bradley. Any time I have criticised anyone, I have backed the criticism with what I felt was reasonable evidence. Often I have received PMs agreeing with my position from others who do not want to make the same point in public. Many, many posters on the board know who I am. You know where I work (I told you), there is only a finite list of possibilities. You'll get there eventually.

I have asked you what you were implying. Others appear to have taken the same implication, but I am happy in the knowledge that the two more knowledgeable football posters on the thread didn't feel the need to agree with you.

Shocking grammar, by the way. 
my gremmer dosnt pay for my wages, techers falided me, techers like ya ;)  i have been outed on this board and Stevie wonder could read through my posts and work out who i am. so you weren't getting at me about hidding behind computers. as for you telling these people what you think then i look forward to hearing you speak up at the next county convention. as for knowing you, well my son done his work experience in your work. and your mates at my club talk.

explain the knowledge criteria? i was unaware of a class system in place. i played senior football when i was 18, does that mean i don't meet the criteria, i decided after a year that i preferred
hurling and just played reserve football, and still do. let me and the rest of the posters know of the special criteria needed for posting about football

You would think in your job that basic grammar would be essential.

I know your son did his work experience in our school. I even started a thread to help him.

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=5722.0

I don't have any mates in your club, simply work colleagues. I tolerate them and them tolerate me on the face of it anyway. Particularly the older one. You only see him when he's looking something. Anyway the young buck, McCaff and myself can discuss you on our wee weekend away tomorrow.

As for the knowledge thing. It would appear that both bannside's and tommygunn's main interest is in football, whereas yours and NAG's is in hurling.  I would trust your or NAG's judgement on hurling before bannside's or tommygunn's. Nothing to be getting to het up about.

you undo all your great work with these local colloquialisms !
(hint - the word 'for')

ONeill

I tolerate them and them tolerate me on the face of it anyway.

What?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lynchbhoy

Minder

Quote from: ONeill on December 12, 2008, 10:08:32 AM

What?

I could be wrong but i would have pushed for a comma after "me". Perhaps some of our learned friends could confirm.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Minder on December 12, 2008, 10:16:17 AM

What?

I could be wrong but i would have pushed for a comma after "me". Perhaps some of our learned friends could confirm.
you can throw as much punctuation in there as you like, it is still a brutalisation of language!
At least he's a home economics teacher !
;) :D

culchie11

is it a teacher training day or what?!?!?

;)

have yous boys no wanes to be educating!!!
must be some craic in your staff room, why do yous not just debate it in there!

is buchanan speaking to all members of staff again after lamhs being put to the slaughter, lol!!!!
:D

saffron sam2

What?

Some fecker stole my Y key when I wasn't looking, swapped it for the M kem and got the kems sneaked back in again before I got to the end of the sentence.

Look they did it again.

Quote from: culchie11 on December 12, 2008, 10:38:20 AM
is it a teacher training day or what?!?!?

;)

have yous boys no wanes to be educating!!!
must be some craic in your staff room, why do yous not just debate it in there!

is buchanan speaking to all members of staff again after lamhs being put to the slaughter, lol!!!!
:D

No work to do here. To quote the legendary Olcan McFetridge, we all got the work red (sp?) up years ago.

Buchanan has comes to terms with it, ma McGourty sent him in a pavlova. He was more annoyed when members of an unnamed club tried to poach Paddy Cunningham during the time Hands spent in the staff room.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Maximus Marillius

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 12, 2008, 10:13:30 AM

What?
myth busted :(

:D :D :D :D :D :D how does that humble pie taste SS2 :D :D :D :D long over due  :D :D :D :D and without doubt, well worth the wait. :D :D :P

saffron sam2

Quote from: Maximus Marillius on December 12, 2008, 11:56:53 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 12, 2008, 10:13:30 AM

What?
myth busted :(

:D :D :D :D :D :D how does that humble pie taste SS2 :D :D :D :D long over due  :D :D :D :D and without doubt, well worth the wait. :D :D :P

Glad to have brightened up your day. The weight of infallacy was wearing me down anyway. I suppose the only other redeeming factor was that it wasn't you who spotted it.

culchie11

ss2 does buchanan know how to turn on a computer, was just wondering if the former lamh great, would have gone by the name of firehill at anytime!!!

saffron sam2

Certainly an avid reader of the board, but I am not sure if he has registered here. He could well have been firehill, but he definitely would jealously guard his and everyone else's anonymity. No chance of any loose talk from Buchanan.

Every day at lunch time though, I can see him scanning the staffroom and hear him muttering under his breath "Which one of you feckers is saffron sam2? We're going straight back up you know! It wouldn't have happened in my day".

The short answer then would be I don't know. I'm not sure if that is much help.

culchie11

here ss2 was that you in the IN today with the santa hat on, lol!!!
paddy barnes looked like he was smallest in the class!!!
;D

lynchbhoy

Quote from: saffron sam2 on December 12, 2008, 12:27:38 PM
Glad to have brightened up your day. The weight of infallacy was wearing me down anyway. I suppose the only other redeeming factor was that it wasn't you who spotted it.
I could be wrong again, but check out your most recent oxford edition...  :-X

firehill

culchie11...  cant believe you thought i was  the legendry lamhs man beuky big balls (buchanon) haha...  im a long way off being a lamh great but a dhearg man i am...   a few know who i am (and not worried that they do) but your way off the mark with that one... 

any news of any one being cut off the county squad yet... few retards there that the manager might realise they arnt good enough at the first training session..