?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Hectic

Quote from: SHEEDY on September 23, 2017, 06:23:47 PM
It was hilarious that rangers thought it necessary to put 2 stewards on guard at each post at the celtic end at the final whistle. They were determined Griffiths wasn't going to get tying a scarf on a post today.  :D

Lol. Yep their idea of damage limitation. 

Going to Ibrox is hillarious these days. In a football sense it is no different to going to any other ground in Scotland but it has the added fun of their support spewing all their bile before sheepishly disappearing off home early.

Hectic

Quote from: illdecide on September 23, 2017, 09:02:07 PM
I listened to Radio Scotland after the game in the car and they were saying on it that if you take away the name Rangers from the game today it was just like a performance v Ross County & Hamilton etc. They said Rangers are no further down the road than they were 2 years ago, they also said that it was only 2-0 but it was so comfortable and as easy as last season without knocking in 5 goals.

Now bear in mind there is the likes of Chic Young etc on the programme so for these men to come out with this is shocking but the biggest laugh i got all day was watching the game on Rangers TV (the streaming was excellent HD) and to here them yapping about Celtic was class, I was streaming away and didn't know where i was getting the game from until Sevco had their first attack and the two commentators nearly screamed the mic's off it was then i realised i wasn't watching it on SKY...lol

Thay does not sound an awful lot different to what Sky can serve up.

andoireabu

What does #molly mean? Keep seeing it on facebook and twitter.
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

Main Street

Celtic fans have been shortlisted by Fifa for their fan award of the year.

The irony of it  :D

RULES OF ALLOCATION
'The Award rewards the best fan moment between November 2016 and August 2017 inclusive,
regardless of championship or nationality. This could be, for example, for a choreographed display
("tifo") display, chant, or other fan moment which  struck a chord with people globally and
expressed a special form of commitment and passion  for the supported team or football in general.'

The display in question was the end of season panorama display v Hearts, pity the video is crap quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH3QrRGQDQE

T Fearon

A good result (a draw) in Brussels on Wednesday would top off a great seven days.

Targetman

Yep a draw would be a good result but a win would be great, and its achievable if we don't concede an early goal, on yesterday's game the huns support are going mad as to who leaked info to the Celtic support about their big display, mad craic!!

Dougal Maguire

Careful now

Targetman

Before the game the huns had a display in the copeland road stand of the rangers crest with the words three letters emblazoned on our chest, then the Celtic support unfurled a banner saying three letters emblazoned on your grave R.I.P. they're not happy the Celtic fans got wind of it, class!!

Dougal Maguire

Yes, I took a look into the Rangers Media site. Some pretty bitter folk on there.
Careful now

Hectic

I never looked on that site until there now. I did not stay long because it was starting to hurt my head but the posters have not got beyond the second stage, and in many cases the first stage, of grief.

Im sure its not representative of the views of their entire fan base but there are some pretty interesting angles on there.

There seems to be an issue with shaking Celtic's player's hands and embracing at the end of the game. In all by years watching and attending this fixture I never picked up on players not shaking hands and embracing at the end unless there was a blow up at the end. Were the rest of you aware this was a no no?

T Fearon

Always been a good rapport between Celtic and Rangers players,attendance at funerals etc.Remember Walter Smith and Mc Coist carrying Tommy Burns' coffin into the Church.There are a few nutters on both sides of the fan base.

theyellowbus

Decent performance on Saturday but didn't really need to get into top gear bar a ten minute spell in the first half when they had a couple of half chances that was all they could offer.Impressed with tierney,boyata and roberts.
Rangers will drop plenty of points this season and will be lucky to finish 4th in my opinion.Aberdeen and Hibs have better squads and will more than likely finish ahead of them and Hearts and St Johnstone,Motherwell (if they manage to keep moult) will be there as well fighting for top 6 positions so they are in a dogfight for 4th down.

A few on here looking for a draw on Wednesday and i think we have a great chance of a win if we can keep the high tempo pressing game from the star and put them under pressure.
They wont have much respect for us so might not be as up for it as much a they would for a top Spanish or Italian club.
If we get two wins against this lot and try and nick something from the two games against Munich you never know what might happen.

Applesisapples

The Sky coverage was absolutely crap, Louvenkands is a twisted wee man, Chris Commons no passion and that doll was no Rachel Wyse!

Main Street

Quote from: theyellowbus on September 25, 2017, 02:33:45 PM
Decent performance on Saturday but didn't really need to get into top gear bar a ten minute spell in the first half when they had a couple of half chances that was all they could offer.Impressed with tierney,boyata and roberts.
Rangers will drop plenty of points this season and will be lucky to finish 4th in my opinion.Aberdeen and Hibs have better squads and will more than likely finish ahead of them and Hearts and St Johnstone,Motherwell (if they manage to keep moult) will be there as well fighting for top 6 positions so they are in a dogfight for 4th down.

A few on here looking for a draw on Wednesday and i think we have a great chance of a win if we can keep the high tempo pressing game from the star and put them under pressure.
They wont have much respect for us so might not be as up for it as much a they would for a top Spanish or Italian club.
If we get two wins against this lot and try and nick something from the two games against Munich you never know what might happen.
Forget about Anderlecht having no respect, Anderlecht will be targeting the 3 points, will be all out to secure 3rd spot and have beaten Celtic on their home ground before. They have a fair idea what this Celtic team are about.
But I agree, Celtic  will be set up to win this game and have a great chance to do so.

illdecide

If we can just keep this game tight for a while until 60 mins or so and if we are drawing at this stage of the game we will get a good chance or two and if we take it then we can hit them on the break for a 2-0 win.

Off course they'll prob score after about 12 mins and wreck my dream... ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch