Quote from: Hurlingballs on September 12, 2019, 09:38:47 AM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 11, 2019, 04:44:10 PM
Cushendall v St Johns - St Johns
Dunloy v Loughgiel - Not calling this game at all lol

St Endas v Glenariffe - St Endas
Carey v Sarsfields - Sarsfields

Glenarm v St Paul's - St Paul's
Rasharkin v Gort Na Mona - Gorts

my bold prediction for the johnnies to get the win they have been probably deserving this past few years. Its their best chance ever to get over the line against Cdall.

Just wondering why you would think this is their best chance? Also regarding ref, skinny is in cushendall match so it's the same thing. Personally I fell that if your home team is involved you shouldn't be allowed!!

what ive seen of Cdall this year they have been well below par. they have missed AG at the back, NMcM was injured for a while at the wrong time of the year. that and their bench was very very light for the Rossa game with lads who haven't hurled all year. they arent the team they were the past few seasons.

St Johns should of beat them two years in a row and were the better team on each occasion but just lacked the finishing touch to get the job over the line. Its just my opinion mind you, but they are in a better place and get my nod.
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

Carson really pulled cushendall through last year. They were lucky against St Johns in the replay I thought. Is carson there this year? Graffin a big loss though the Burkes not too shabby.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 12, 2019, 09:12:09 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on September 11, 2019, 06:24:18 PM
Ah sure you're clear favourites DR lol.

If Watson is firing and mcnaughton too then they will rattle you. I think loughgiel much better than last year but Dunloy still favourites.

TBF none of the teams in the semi final have played that well. everyone has done enough to get the job done. It almost seems as they havent been pushed that hard to show their full hands.

I got big and bold last year and thought we would win, and win in some style at that!  ::) i was well reminded about the result after it by my Lgiel friends and it hurt bad lol i learned my lesson from that so this time im saying nothing other than waiting to see how it goes on the day.
;D cards very close to chest here.    St Johns by 3. Draw. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

imtommygunn

Not much in the junior game this evening. One point win for St. Paul's.

Tony Baloney

St Enda's v Carey in IHC final.

Some suspect refereeing in the Endas v Oisins match.

paddyjohn

Quote from: breakingball on September 11, 2019, 12:33:40 AM
Can't see anything other than four wins for the Belfast teams in the junior and intermediate semifinals

An All NA IHC final and 2 Cushendall men against each other on the sideline to.

Last Man

Spreading the gospel according to Ruairi óg!

imtommygunn

Quote from: paddyjohn on September 14, 2019, 04:49:43 PM
Can't see anything other than four wins for the Belfast teams in the junior and intermediate semifinals

You stirring  ;D

saffman

Thought the referee done well, Couldve issued a few yellows possible reds both ways but was quite fair in keeping the cards away

faughs

Very very harsh red for Carey today, changed the game in favour of sarsfields but great steel to go and beat Sarsfields in their back yard, and a man down for a long period.

Sambo has previously said he was only concerned about Sarsfields in the IHC so final should be a foregone conclusion.

imtommygunn

Sure just pin that up in the dressing room ;D

paddyjohn

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 14, 2019, 05:24:11 PM

You stirring  ;D

Pardon? 😉😉

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on September 14, 2019, 05:55:28 PM
Sarsfields' back yard....wash yer mouth out.  >:(
Definitely a neutral venue  ;D Is there a gate or do you make them come the long way round?

Antrim Coaster

Quote from: hardstation on September 14, 2019, 05:55:28 PM
Sarsfields' back yard....wash yer mouth out.  >:(
Same townland...

Last Man

Club Aontroma forms being handed out yesterday, surely it's time to get behind this like any normal county. And when I'm at it curly and the boys need regular contributions from us as punters not just sporadic club donations, just set up the standing order for the price of a couple of coffees a month.