Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last Man

Quote from: ahoy hoy on December 03, 2018, 10:51:31 PM
Any truth that st endas celebrated their victory with a spot of afternoon tea in the merchant?
Any truth that you have anything important or interesting to report??🙄🙄

paddyjohn

Any truth that st endas celebrated their victory with a spot of afternoon tea in the merchant?

Who gives a f**k how they celebrated!!

ahoy hoy

Quote from: Last Man on December 04, 2018, 06:22:56 AM

1st club in Ireland to drink prosecco out of a trophy

The Gs Man

Congrats St.Enda's!  Great win!
Keep 'er lit

Derryboy99

What way do you folks think the Bellaghy v Dunloy Minor game will turn out this weekend?

Last Man

Quote from: ahoy hoy on December 04, 2018, 08:09:12 AM
Quote from: Last Man on December 04, 2018, 06:22:56 AM

1st club in Ireland to drink prosecco out of a trophy
Thought for the day lad.....Should I waste time slating men who have achieved more than me or should I perhaps look to myself and use their example to achieve my own personal goals!
Hope the Prosecco continues to flow at Hightown btw! 🥂🍾

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Derryboy99 on December 04, 2018, 11:17:37 AM
What way do you folks think the Bellaghy v Dunloy Minor game will turn out this weekend?

Bellaghy will be the favs for the game and rightly so. they have been producing serious teams this past year and should really of had 2 in a row this year.

their U16's should of won derry this year to be fair so they do have a good strong line of good footballers coming through.

We will give them a good game of that ive no doubt. Love to see us upset the odds and get a win in this competition.
hurl like f**k boi!

The gooch

Quote from: Dunloy realist on December 04, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

Bellaghy will be the favs for the game and rightly so. they have been producing serious teams this past year and should really of had 2 in a row this year.

their U16's should of won derry this year to be fair so they do have a good strong line of good footballers coming through.

We will give them a good game of that ive no doubt. Love to see us upset the odds and get a win in this competition.

Watched dunloy v st galls, very impressive team

Derryboy99

Quote from: Dunloy realist on December 04, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

Be a good tight game , they have few good marquee forwards I think will be too much for your back line over 60 mins and a few good fast backs who like to attack although you's have a good forward or 2 and strong in midfield.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Yeah they are an impressive side and have had plenty of their lads in the Derry squads this past few years. Backed by the U16's who are also very strong they are a tough team and one that could go the distance.

the most of our lads all play hurling as well and have probably played more games compared to Bellaghy since they won Derry which could give us a slight edge there in terms of match sharpness but look everythings a bonus at this stage to us.
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

Derry underage very strong these days so you'd have to make them favourites. I went to ballinascreen against Rossa last year and there was quite a bit of a gap between the teams. Hopefully won't be the same but the Derry team would always be the favourites in these games.

Derryboy99

Quote from: Dunloy realist on December 05, 2018, 09:23:03 AM
Yeah they are an impressive side and have had plenty of their lads in the Derry squads this past few years. Backed by the U16's who are also very strong they are a tough team and one that could go the distance.

the most of our lads all play hurling as well and have probably played more games compared to Bellaghy since they won Derry which could give us a slight edge there in terms of match sharpness but look everythings a bonus at this stage to us.

Won't have said match fitness is going to be a difference as hurling and football are 2 different games.. dungiven gave yous a schooling in ulster minor hurling final and the man That did the damage can only hurl off 1 side so that theory I don't believe although I believe your minors are well represented in your u21 set up.. will be tight but can see them taking it in the end up

BigBallWeeBall

Does anyone know if the u21 B game is on in Belfast tonight as it has been postponed previously

Hejustkeepsdroppingballs

Big Ball Wee Ball

'Does anyone know if the u21 B game is on in Belfast tonight as it has been postponed previously'

It had previously being scheduled for Tuesday 4th when the original fixture came out. It has been moved one day

Belfast GAA man

Colaiste Feirste is a great location to watch a match and you would think both those clubs would have some good players - think I'll take a trip to that