Premier League 20/21

Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

3-1 to Arsenal in the end. Chelsea missed a penalty late in the game. It might have caused Arsenal a few worries if the penalty had gone in.

Milltown Row2

Great game, big Sam for England, oh wait...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 27, 2020, 06:24:48 PM
Great game, big Sam for England, oh wait...

Big Sam loves Anfield. 4 games in a row unbeaten there.

Boycey

I'd say it busted a lot of coupons....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Boycey on December 27, 2020, 07:00:39 PM

1/8 is nuts to be betting on, even the goal betting at 1/7 for two or more is cheap!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 27, 2020, 07:10:23 PM

1/8 is nuts to be betting on, even the goal betting at 1/7 for two or more is cheap!

My experience is if people have a big accumulator running there will always be a couple of short priced favourites in it....

I know you're much more prudent in how you invest your £3  ;)

GJL

Was always a strong possibility with Big Sam. Hard not to enjoy him.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: GJL on December 27, 2020, 07:18:41 PM
Was always a strong possibility with Big Sam. Hard not to enjoy him.
Only England manager with a 100% record, this fella is different gravy.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Boycey on December 27, 2020, 07:13:56 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 27, 2020, 07:10:23 PM

My experience is if people have a big accumulator running there will always be a couple of short priced favourites in it....

I know you're much more prudent in how you invest your £3  ;)

I'm a fiver man and bet well and truly bate before thst! Rangers game 2 plus goals  ;D ;D

manfromdelmonte

Klopp never stops moaning.
For all he preaches about culture and standards, he doesn't like it when things don't go their way

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on December 28, 2020, 11:33:58 AM
Klopp never stops moaning.
For all he preaches about culture and standards, he doesn't like it when things don't go their way

And what? So did Ferguson, Wenger, Moanhinho still does, Carlo has done in the past. All managers do, just sticks in your craw more because he's on the right side of Stanley Park?  Did Santy bring you one of those classy framed photos of Pickford taking Van Dyke out?  Classy stuff ....

Boycey

Murphy's dogs out again....

SHEEDY

Everton v man City called off tonight after 5 new positive covid tests in the city squad.
nil satis nisi optimum

johnnycool

Quote from: SHEEDY on December 28, 2020, 03:59:47 PM
Everton v man City called off tonight after 5 new positive covid tests in the city squad.

Everton should get the points ..
FFS these are highly paid professionals. They've no need to be putting themselves at risk

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: johnnycool on December 28, 2020, 04:04:45 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on December 28, 2020, 03:59:47 PM

Everton should get the points ..
FFS these are highly paid professionals. They've no need to be putting themselves at risk

Could have a major impact on City's challenge for the title as they will likely have Sunday's game pulled also. If that is the case they will have to fit in these 2 games and one earlier in the season against villa. If they go deeper into Europe they will have a lot of games to fit in