7 (15.6%)
Tyrone
6 (13.3%)
Cork
3 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: August 30, 2019, 08:02:14 PM

BennyCake

The minor finals just aren't the same without Micheal O'Shea on commentary.

Blowitupref

Cork goal and 2 points to take the lead and moments before it Galway missed two goal chances. Cork 1-8 Galway 0-10 
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

50 mins played level game again. Cork 1-9 Galway 0-12
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

Galway Goal with 3 minutes to play they lead again. Cork 1-11 Galway 1-12

armaghniac

Quote from: Blowitupref on September 01, 2019, 02:14:17 PM
Galway Goal with 3 minutes to play they lead again. Cork 1-11 Galway 1-12

Good goal, but he hit it over the goalies's head, perhaps the goalie could have done better.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Blowitupref

Some drama two goals deep into injury.  Then Galway had the chance win it with a free in the 5th minute of injury time but kicked it wide.  FT Galway 2-13 Cork 2-13. Extra time to be played.

MayoBuck

Crete Boom

Cracking game of football fair play to both teams!! I think Galway look a little fitter and would fancy them to edge it in extra time.

GalwayBayBoy

Criminal to let Cork in for that very late goal. Just foul and the game is over. Cynicism that young lads don't have yet I suppose.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 01, 2019, 02:24:56 PM
Criminal to let Cork in for that very late goal. Just foul and the game is over. Cynicism that young lads don't have yet I suppose.

Could say the simliar about the late Galway goal. Good match the senior game is unlikely to be as good.

Crete Boom

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 01, 2019, 02:24:56 PM

Ah these things happen in minor, the Galway no 3 Rory king is having a great game.

BennyCake

Extra time. Tight schedule now. They'll probably cancel the Down jubilee team now

Blowitupref

A 3rd Cork goal within seconds of the restart and a point, their lead out to 4 points.  3-14 to 2-13

Crete Boom

Blowitupref

Quote from: BennyCake on September 01, 2019, 02:30:00 PM
Extra time. Tight schedule now. They'll probably cancel the Down jubilee team now

I think Down 94 team are coming out at half time in the senior game. The 1pm start in this match allowed for the possibility of extra time.