FAI...June 2024 Friendlies v Hungary and Portugal

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

McClean not great so far. I always think he is better coming on as a substitute.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

JoG2

Quote from: laoislad on September 05, 2016, 08:30:39 PM
McClean not great so far. I always think he is better coming on as a substitute.

Plenty of effort tonight but little end product.  He doesn't need to take 2/3 men on down the wing all the time.  Put the foot on the ball and recycle and go again

Massive 2nd half ahead.  This would the toughest match (?) in the group and a win would be absolutely huge

screenexile

Quote from: JoG2 on September 05, 2016, 08:43:54 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 05, 2016, 08:30:39 PM

Plenty of effort tonight but little end product.  He doesn't need to take 2/3 men on down the wing all the time.  Put the foot on the ball and recycle and go again

Massive 2nd half ahead.  This would the toughest match (?) in the group and a win would be absolutely huge

Wales??

JPGJOHNNYG

Same old garbage happens time again different players differnt manager but same shit go 1-0 up and even if we are all over a team with zero ideas or confidence we sit back and pray for the final whistle. All from coleman timewasting with his throw in - dope

T Fearon

I can only surmise that Martin O'Neill's reluctance to sign a new contract is due to the fact that he perceives he may have other options

NetNitrate

Quote from: T Fearon on September 05, 2016, 09:12:40 PM
I can only surmise that Martin O'Neill's reluctance to sign a new contract is due to the fact that he perceives he may have other options

Hopefully he has other options. His team is horrible to watch.

Cunny Funt

Yes the Irish a shambles tonight. Serbia should be out of sight.

ballinaman

Quote from: laoislad on September 05, 2016, 09:24:24 PM
Go for the win now. Serbian defense as bad as ours tonight.
Both teams should get 0 points

laoislad

A good away point imo.  Pitch was brutal and the Ref didn't do us many favours. Peno was very soft.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Il Bomber Destro

Slab Murphy turned that game on its head tonight.

SHEEDY

Good point away from home but jaysus Ireland are a tough team to watch.
nil satis nisi optimum

JoG2

Quote from: SHEEDY on September 05, 2016, 09:47:21 PM
Good point away from home but jaysus Ireland are a tough team to watch.

Agreed.  Poor performance.  Every 2nd touch was a tackle. 

stiffler

Need a thread title change Here

Ziggy...do your thing
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009