Armagh v Cavan 29/5/2016

Started by tonto1888, May 03, 2016, 07:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Quote from: tommysmith on May 21, 2016, 12:14:03 PM
Take a chill pill Westside you are embarrassing the good people of Cavan.

???
If you were any use you'd be playing.

armaghniac

Abuse is the only thing a Cavan person will readily give you without expecting to get it back with interest.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Westside

Quote from: Armamike on May 21, 2016, 12:43:05 PM
Quote from: Westside on May 21, 2016, 11:57:32 AM
Quote from: JP on May 16, 2016, 10:15:37 AM
Quote from: Westside on May 04, 2016, 06:23:21 PM
First two rows of seats in the stands are being cordoned off to try stop Armagh supporters punching Cavan players (again)

Cavan's team Doctor also being given some body armour for his forays onto the field. Can never be too careful around these Oooormagh lawds.

As long as Cavan don't start a fight again or a player (Dunne) doesnt break his wrist punching an Armagh player there should be no problems.

People who asked for it against Armagh:

-Old men in the stands.
-The young girl in the band that McKeever roared abuse at.
-That little doctor from Donegal.
-Feargal Flanaganf when the Armagh supporter punched him.

Am I forgetting anyone?

You don't like Armagh very much do you.

Does anyone? I'm not even sure the Armagh folk themselves do..

Il Bomber Destro

Unlike Donegal and Monaghan, Cavan never lent any support to the O6 during the troubles.

They should probably be plying their trade in Leinster or Connacht.

twohands!!!

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on May 22, 2016, 12:28:37 PM
Unlike Donegal and Monaghan, Cavan never lent any support to the O6 during the troubles.

<Insert obligatory Cavan lending joke here>

They play in the Leinster Junior Football Championship.

Itchy

Except elect a hunger striker who got more votes in Cavan than Monaghan. Anyway all your "freedom fighters" in Armagh want to do is make money out of the border smuggling fuel, lining their own pockets.

Jinxy

They lack the sophistication required for Leinster.
They'd fit right in over in Connacht alright.

general_lee

I've a lot of time for Cavan, they're the true aristocrats of Ulster football unlike that bunch of pretenders to the east of ourselves. Looking forward to the game, going in as underdogs suits Armagh, I reckon it will be a lot closer and think we can actually nick a win ourselves.

Itchy, il bomber is a bog dweller from Tyrone, clearly he is on a high and obviously getting a bit too big for his britches and doing a bit of twistin! all because tyrone hammered a team of jessies that was scared shitless of them anyway  ;)

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Itchy on May 22, 2016, 04:33:11 PM

Except elect a hunger striker who got more votes in Cavan than Monaghan. Anyway all your "freedom fighters" in Armagh want to do is make money out of the border smuggling fuel, lining their own pockets.

Is that Cavan's sole contribution to the troubles? Giving more votes to a candidate in an election than another county who they have a bigger population than?

I find it a bit ironic you take issue with the fuel smugglers when Cavan people dementedly champion a white collar criminal (Sean Quinn) who has cost his state far more than the fuel smugglers.

Itchy

Quinn is a Fermanagh man you clown. I'm confused as to which state you are referring to. Listen go back to playschool now like a good wee boy.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Itchy on May 22, 2016, 06:01:08 PM
Quinn is a Fermanagh man you clown. I'm confused as to which state you are referring to. Listen go back to playschool now like a good wee boy.

I didn't mention anything about where he was from.

I did mention the way Cavan people revere a white collar criminal yet you (a Cavan man) get on your high horse about how other people regard fuel smugglers.

I would brush up on my comprehension skills if I was you.

Itchy

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on May 22, 2016, 06:06:23 PM

I did mention the way Cavan people revere a white collar criminal yet you (a Cavan man) get on your high horse about how other people regard fuel smugglers.

Listen I was going to argue but you're a moron so I'll leave it be.

under the bar

Jamie Clarke back from his wild-oat sowing and playing away at amateur soccer.  Why is he not coming back into the Armagh fold then???

Jinxy

Lads, a small bit of cop on please.

redzone

Quote from: Jinxy on May 22, 2016, 08:59:31 PM
Lads, a small bit of cop on please.
[/
Quote from: Westside on May 22, 2016, 07:44:22 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on May 22, 2016, 06:06:23 PM

We're just not as morally superior as counties where you could, let's say, murder your father and have the County Manager speak in your defence.

The lad had a severe mental breakdown u sad ****.