Armagh v Cavan 29/5/2016

Started by tonto1888, May 03, 2016, 07:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

I'm home from Manchester the weekend if the game. Is it likely to be all ticket?

Throw ball

tonto1888

cheers. Any word on Dyas or McKeever? Either likely to play?

seafoid

Cavan v the demoralised gym bunnies without any tactical leadership
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

illdecide

Quote from: tonto1888 on May 04, 2016, 07:26:39 AM
cheers. Any word on Dyas or McKeever? Either likely to play?

Not sure if its true but on Armagh site someone said KMcKeever came on as a sub for his club team at the weekend, I think Dyas should be given every opportunity but realistically should not and could not be anywhere near fit enough for Championship football. At this stage he's not in my first 15 i'd select for Cavan
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

naka

dyas and murnin are not going to play this year
was at the race day on Monday and dyas still not training outside
mc keever will be there are therabouts

tonto1888

Quote from: naka on May 04, 2016, 12:13:22 PM
dyas and murnin are not going to play this year
was at the race day on Monday and dyas still not training outside
mc keever will be there are therabouts

I had completely forgotten about Murnin

BennyCake

Quote from: seafoid on May 04, 2016, 08:19:38 AM
Cavan v the demoralised gym bunnies without any tactical leadership

Kildare play in Leinster, seafoid.

seafoid

Surely Cavan must be favourites for this wan

Itchy

Seafood, look I'm sorry we beat you two years in a row. I am. If I could turn back time I'd let Galway win those games, I'd free Palestine and all the nipples of the world too. Anything to make you happy Seafood.

Westside

Cavan currently in Portugal for a training camp. Strange given that our coffers are empty, perhaps it's player funded.

Going to be a difficult game for Cavan, Armagh will be sore from the tanking they got on their last trip to Breffni, they ended the league well though and will be hoping to carry that momentum into this game.

Cavan ended the league proper on a high before Tyrone (in second gear) gave us a little reminder of how far we still have to go in the Final. Hopefully the defeat won't have had the same effect on the squad as the 2014 League Final defeat did.

I think Killian Brady is most likely to lose his place from our last few League outings and he could feel slightly hard done by if he does. I just have a feeling Terry will be reluctant to start without Feargal Flanagan if he's fit and Gunner can be hit and miss. Other than than that I think Johnston will keep his place despite a bad showing against Tyrone and James McEnroe will force his way onto the 26 after his late return.

Cavan are now a Division 1 side, Armagh are Division 3. Cavan simply have to win this game if we have serious aspirations of giving Ulster a rattle or making it to a Quarter Final.

Also looking forward to welcoming the wonderful Armagh supports to Breffni again, let's see if they can break their 2013 Championship record for elderly men threatened in the stands and the word "c***" roared at the ref and Cavan players.

Itchy

Good man westside. You tell them the feckers

Westside

First two rows of seats in the stands are being cordoned off to try stop Armagh supporters punching Cavan players (again)

Cavan's team Doctor also being given some body armour for his forays onto the field. Can never be too careful around these Oooormagh lawds.

Itchy

I heard that every gym in the county is booked out for the week before the game.

seafoid

Quote from: Itchy on May 04, 2016, 05:42:32 PM
Seafood, look I'm sorry we beat you two years in a row. I am. If I could turn back time I'd let Galway win those games, I'd free Palestine and all the nipples of the world too. Anything to make you happy Seafood.
Thanks Itchy. Now kick on and win the all Ireland. We'll be back winning Sams as soon as we have a new batch of Donnellans.