stew

Quote from: redcard on August 08, 2015, 06:21:29 PM
Quote from: stew on August 08, 2015, 06:17:28 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on August 08, 2015, 06:14:32 PM
Quote from: stew on August 08, 2015, 06:10:13 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on August 08, 2015, 06:07:11 PM
Quote from: stew on August 08, 2015, 06:04:15 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on August 08, 2015, 05:56:06 PM
Tyrone had no need to get on like that, the game was won, I have always had a begrudging respect for them but never again they are the scum of the GAA.

Oh come on Tully, you are only saying that because it is true! :D

It all starts with that man at the helm, he is ultimately responsible for the dark arts they employ, absolutely no class at all, the game was won, stop fecking around and continue to play excellent football, instead we got that puke!

Yeah the dark arts academy seems to be doing its job rightly since it was established up in Garvaghy ::)

Were you happy with the shit your players pulled today?? Sadly I would not be suprised if you were!!!!

By "the shit" I take it you mean winning and playing some great football then yes

You take it wrong, the mouthing, the diving, the playacting and the knavery!

Armagh are shite but at least we call our players out on it on here, you lot are clones!

Okay I agree with you on that

Clever! I wish one of you lot would have the balls to be honest about the antics of your players..................Too much to ask apparently.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Whishtup

Memories are short lads.  (Kerry's antics to close out game against Mayo last year-diving, feigning, brawl starting, timewasting-of course that was deemed to be cuteness, experience, desire to win) We are a country of whingers and winners-I know what side I prefer to be on.  Bring on Kerry!

stew

Quote from: Whishtup on August 08, 2015, 06:33:58 PM
Memories are short lads.  (Kerry's antics to close out game against Mayo last year-diving, feigning, brawl starting, timewasting-of course that was deemed to be cuteness, experience, desire to win) We are a country of whingers and winners-I know what side I prefer to be on.  Bring on Kerry!

Not at all, Kerry will from time to time resort to the dark arts, you hoors are always at it.

Big Sean should be made play in a shirt at this stage, a big soft shite!

Wildweasel74

Whishtup, Kerry where no where near as bad last year as Tyrone today, Anybody should be ashamed of the antics of McCann and to extent Cavanagh lying down to, the fact you cant condemn the way they behave says about about the supporters following the team. if one of my county players done that, i wouldnt want him back in a county jersey.

redcard

Quote from: stew on August 08, 2015, 06:37:53 PM

Not at all, Kerry will from time to time resort to the dark arts, you hoors are always at it.

All you Armagh men are so sensitive.

omaghjoe

They're not at it because they playing matches that are as good as walkovers. In a tight game they are the worst of the lot

Monaghan were flat out with the dirt all day today but Marty duffy and most of your good selfs choose to ignore it but yous have no problem noticing Tyrone reacting to it. And if you want me to be honest they reacted pretty well

Fuzzman

I've only read about 2 pages here as at the match but a lot of posters showing their true colours of how they feel about Tyrone.

Syferus

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 08, 2015, 06:44:40 PM

They're not at it because they playing matches that are as good as walkovers. In a tight game they are the worst of the lot

Monaghan were flat out with the dirt all day today but Marty duffy and most of your good selfs choose to ignore it but yous have no problem noticing Tyrone reacting to it. And if you want me to be honest they reacted pretty well

Kerry can be dirty cùnts as well Joe, no doubt, but only a Tyrone man couldn't see Tyrone are the worst offenders of all.

stew

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 08, 2015, 06:44:40 PM

Speed of the leader, speed of the pack, this starts with Harte, obviously a lot of their fans are fine with the sc**bag tactics they employ, speaks volumes.

omaghjoe

Quote from: twohands!!! on August 08, 2015, 06:47:35 PM
http://gfycat.com/QualifiedConcreteLabradorretriever

I'll tell you what I thought more of Hughes...but to rip a man down by the hair is a seriously cowardly act

TheGateKeeper

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 08, 2015, 06:46:43 PM
I've only read about 2 pages here as at the match but a lot of posters showing their true colours of how they feel about Tyrone.

Cowards with agendas hiding behind keyboards, seeing what they want to see!
Premiership must have been slow today!
Nothing new there; they've been at it that slabberin for years! 
And the red-hand marches on!
;)