Down versus Mayo

Started by SamFever, June 10, 2019, 10:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerryforsam19

Quote from: joemamas on June 24, 2019, 12:40:05 AM
Quote from: larryin89 on June 23, 2019, 07:44:42 PM
Before anything about the match have to say it was one of the most enjoyable away trips I was ever on , absolutely fantastic bunch the down supporters , we ended up staying after a long session of drink , put up in a house of a down player , all Ireland winning medal in the house too , can't praise their hospitality enough , classy bunch .

Thought we just did enough to win and didn't seem to have any interest as usual in doing any more than was required. Our defensive frailties showed again , just have to hope they are going to be working on it . Even when we deployed a sweeper sometimes it was poorly done ie Barrett running to the ball leaving the space he was supposed to be covering open and ff line was then man to man .

Just to give a shoutout to Mayogaablog , an excellent podcast on review of game.
I think Billie joe Padden is an excellent analyst.

+1 Padden is very good pundit.

galwayman

Padden is balanced unlike a lot of other pundits so he comes across well.

Aristo 60

Good luck to Mayo. A charming set of fans who, from where I was sitting, not once attempted to ram their team's superiority down our throats.

Hope you go on to get Sam this year finally .... and step on Armagh's throats the next day out too  ;D ;D