Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leftmidfield

Well done kilcoo. Nobody can argue they didn't deserve it

charlieTully

thewobbler

Delighted for Kilcoo. Fantastic effort from a fantastic club.

Targetman

Just back from Omagh, great win for Kilcoo and fully deserved, some great individual performances but for me Daryl Brannigan was the best player on the field, definitely could win the All Ireland now!!

Ambrose

Well done Kilcoo, fantastic achievement.

Other than that lapse just before half time they were much the better team. Them Branagans are exceptional footballers.

Great to see some silverware coming back to the county.

Any word from clownjim?
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Oglach

Can't believe we finally got there, great for the players, the parish and Down GAA.
Down Jim wished Kilcoo goodluck this morning so fair play to him.
Saved our best performance for the final.
Unreal.

SHEEDY

Congratulations kilcoo, well deserved win. The ending was more nervy than it needed to be.
nil satis nisi optimum

Cuan12

Congrats Kilcoo, great performance

Maurice Moss

Never been as proud of a bunch of lads in my whole life. Absolutely amazing effort from every one of them right down to the last sub.

We will enjoy the celebrations over the next few days as I think we have earned it lol.

Thanks to everyone for all the support, the amount of well wishers on here and when I've been out and about has been great to see.

#UTM

Hedgehunter

Great win and great performance although hairy at times got the job done. Now go on and finish the job.

thebar

Kilcoo...congratulations on winning Ulster. I for one didnt think this team was as good as previous teams but man was I wrong. For sure there are more Ulster titles in that team and really they should have won by more in the end. Enjoy the celebrations you done your parish and Down proud.

Last Caress

Really glad I went to Omagh today. Great win. Well done kilcoo

ballela-angel

Congratulations to Kilcoo on a great win - Good luck in the semi final
That awkward moment - Not sure if you do have free time or if you're just forgetting everything!

Lecale Gael

congrats to Kilcoo

A tremendous season for them and most certainly Down's club of the year
2016 Prediction Competition 3rd place :)

umpire

Fantastic result for Kilcoo today, congratulations and-good luck for All Ireland