Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: mouview on January 17, 2016, 08:55:07 PM
A fitting result in the sense that it was wrong in a game where everything was wrong - passing, tackling, movement, supporting team mates etc. How De Gea got MOTM in a game where he had literally nothing to do continues the theme. The much-maligned Fellaini probably deserved the gong because he broke 'Pool down all day long. How either club justified paying the fees they did for some of the players beggars belief. Shocking, shocking, appalling stuff, the essence of mediocrity.

Currently watching Barce' taking Bilbao apart in their sleep, comparisons between they and the 2 above would be odious because there simply is none.
I thought fellani was terrible.
He constantly got beaten in the air by Lucas.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Over the Bar

Nice to see Carrick, Jones and Rojo among the away fans. 

A sad but satisfying stat on MOTD  tonight.  United had 4 shots on target against Liverpool this season which resulted in 4 goals!  👌 LVG can be proud!

Over the Bar

Agreed re midfield but you're short on options when big Fellaini gets a CM start. Looks like there's a centre half on the way so a decent striker to take the pressure off Rooney could make it an interesting season yet!

Maroon Manc

Good win for the u21's again last night and playing great football too, not bad for a club who's academy is apparently in crisis.

Will Keane impressed although he's not good enough for United. Pereira & Januzaj are too good for this level, I hope Pereira goes out on loan if he's not going to get game although given the injuries and the Europa League to come he might have to stay. I wouldn't be surprised to see Fosu-Mensah part of the 1st team squad next season, he's going to quick and strong but is technically very good too; Ro-Shaun Williams is 17 and has looked very comfortable at this level, another player who's got everything in his game. I know he was one of England best performers at the u17 world cup, he went to the same school as Darren Campbell who won a silver medal in the Olympics years ago; Williams was quicker over 100m than Campbell was as a 15 year old.

Gmac

Hard to watch this they look like the away team at old trafford

From the Bunker

Have been watching since half time, Cant Remember a shot on target from either team!

Milltown Row2

Woeful!! Southampton better team, though that doesn't mean they are good!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gmac

Whatever about ability if they have no desire that is inexcusable

annapr

Free header.. Lol
Imagine there were a few on here who thought United were only a January signing away from winning the league.
#deluded

Cunny Funt

I don't recall a single shot on goal from either side before Southampton scored. Both goalkeepers under worked a bore fest of a game.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: annapr on January 23, 2016, 04:49:38 PM
Free header.. Lol
Imagine there were a few on here who thought United were only a January signing away from winning the league.
#deluded

What clampit said that? Well post that up for me, could do with a laugh after that!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

God imagine having paid good money to watch that? Even Southampton were crap! They only consolation for the long journey home is the three away points!

the goal was on

Could someone kidnap paddy mc nightmare for the rest of the season please!! Begging

bennydorano

BennyCake

Was it this bad under Moyes?

Surely now he has to go.