So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I agree,though most of us don't decide to involve ourselves in criminal activity.I have no sympathy whatsoever for drug mules,but these two young girls have been crucified,on this thread alone,while a former GAA star,now in his 60s,is already being excused under the "we all make wrong decisions"adage

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on November 01, 2015, 09:19:55 AM
I agree,though most of us don't decide to involve ourselves in criminal activity.I have no sympathy whatsoever for drug mules,but these two young girls have been crucified,on this thread alone,while a former GAA star,now in his 60s,is already being excused under the "we all make wrong decisions"adage

On post and we all accept it as a "wrong decision" you are mental Tony... Nobody knows who it is or if its true... You've just put it up ya header..... Come back with a link
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 01, 2015, 09:28:15 AM

On post and we all accept it as a "wrong decision" you are mental Tony... Nobody knows who it is or if its true... You've just put it up ya header..... Come back with a link
Was on the front of the Indo yesterday. Could be facing 20 years in the slammer in Hong Kong.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 01, 2015, 09:44:03 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 01, 2015, 09:28:15 AM

Was on the front of the Indo yesterday. Could be facing 20 years in the slammer in Hong Kong.

Any numpty stupid or desperate enough to do that deserves all they get.... At what point when they are doing this do the think its all going to work out fine??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bensars

What a w**ker you are Fearon.

You bring the topic to the board and refuse to name the individual in the first place despite the information being in the public domain and then display faux outrage at someone's general remark and revulsion over abuse that the same individual ( who you refused to identify) didn't receive.

T Fearon

I didn't express revulsion,merely pointed out the disparity of treatment,particularly if the alleged offender has a GAA background,evidenced by the fact alone,that it took me to raise the issue when the story was in the public domain a full twenty four hours earlier.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on November 01, 2015, 11:18:03 AM
I didn't express revulsion,merely pointed out the disparity of treatment,particularly if the alleged offender has a GAA background,evidenced by the fact alone,that it took me to raise the issue when the story was in the public domain a full twenty four hours earlier.

One poster?? Are you completely off your tits?? If he was in jail for so long why has it taken you so long to post about it??

T Fearon

I only heard about it when I read it yesterday.Quite prominent in the 80s and played in NFL Final against Armagh in 1983.As a mere coincidence,he and I clashed in a soccer match 30 years ago and we were both red carded (hand bag stuff really,as he's about 6ft 5 ins) though shook hands when we reached the sideline.

Didn't he win the Krypton Factor? Really surprised to read this yesterday as I would have credited him with more sense than this

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stew

Hell slap it up anyone who resorts to being a drug mule, if you feck about over in Thailand and the like at this stage, given the horror stories from others who chose the same path, you deserve what is coming to you.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gallsman

Not agreeing with Tony on this specifically guy there's definitely a disparity in treatment of anyone connected to the GAA on the board, especially when it's someone from a poster's home county. Cathal McCarron for example. Same posters who'd gladly make gay jokes every chance they get were up in arms over any jokes made of the situation.

thebigfella

Quote from: gallsman on November 01, 2015, 01:17:36 PM
Not agreeing with Tony on this specifically guy there's definitely a disparity in treatment of anyone connected to the GAA on the board, especially when it's someone from a poster's home county. Cathal McCarron for example. Same posters who'd gladly make gay jokes every chance they get were up in arms over any jokes made of the situation.

Plenty of apologists for "good Gaels" away from this board too. Good job it's never went professional as plenty of lads would be up to their neck in all sorts.