Care does not include sex

Started by ludermor, March 12, 2010, 12:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ludermor

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20100311/tsc-oukoe-uk-dutch-nurses-1df2b7e.html
A union representing Dutch nurses will launch a national campaign on Friday against demands for sexual services by patients who claim it should be part of their standard care. Skip related content
Related photos / videos Hospital Enlarge photo More photos: Oddly Enough

The union, NU'91, is calling the campaign "I Draw The Line Here," with an advert that features a young woman covering her face with crossed hands.

The union said in a statement on Thursday that the campaign follows a complaint it had received in the last week from a 24-year-old woman who said a 42-year-old disabled man asked her to provide sexual services as part of his care at home.

The young woman witnessed some of the man's other nurses offering him sexual gratification, the union said. When she refused to do the same, he tried to dismiss her on the grounds that she was unfit to provide care.

"This type of action is not part of the job responsibilities of carers and nurses," NU'91 said.

The case has been reported to police, the union added

haranguerer

Quote from: ludermor on March 12, 2010, 12:57:07 PM
A union representing Dutch nurses will launch a national campaign on Friday against demands for sexual services by patients who claim it should be part of their standard care. Skip related content

The union, NU'91, is calling the campaign "I Draw The Line Here," with an advert that features a young woman covering her face with crossed hands.

The union said in a statement on Thursday that the campaign follows a complaint it had received in the last week from a 24-year-old woman who said a 42-year-old disabled man asked her to provide sexual services as part of his care at home.

The young woman witnessed some of the man's other nurses offering him sexual gratification, the union said. When she refused to do the same, he tried to dismiss her on the grounds that she was unfit to provide care.

"This type of action is not part of the job responsibilities of carers and nurses," NU'91 said.

What a country...brilliant!

deiseach

Orior

Dam and blast. I would vote not only to have nurses offer this service but to have it extended to my finance department and HR department.

Julie from Finance "Hi Orior, I'm here to review your budget expenditure for the operations branch"

Orior "Okay"

Julie "And how about a blowjob afterwards?"

Orior "Okay"

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

Quote from: Orior on March 12, 2010, 02:07:09 PM
Dam and blast. I would vote not only to have nurses offer this service but to have it extended to my finance department and HR department.

Julie from Finance "Hi Orior, I'm here to review your budget expenditure for the operations branch"

Orior "Okay"

Orior "Okay"

R u gonna suck Julie's c**k?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ludermor

I got a fair shock when i searched for 'Julie' and 'Tranny'!!!

passedit

Quote from: haranguerer on March 12, 2010, 01:08:24 PM
Quote from: ludermor on March 12, 2010, 12:57:07 PM

What a country...brilliant!

What a profession.

There are only two sure things in life.
Don't Panic

Orior

Quote from: illdecide on March 12, 2010, 02:26:25 PM

Orior "Okay"

Orior "Okay"

lol, funny guy  >:(
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

Quote from: Orior on March 12, 2010, 03:25:16 PM
Quote from: illdecide on March 12, 2010, 02:26:25 PM

Orior "Okay"

Orior "Okay"

lol, funny guy  >:(

:D :D :D took out by the roots saan ;)

all messing aside what a healthcare that would be...knowing my luck it get some wildebeast looking her oats and her rotten :D

Puckoon

Did Phil Lynnot not ask a nurse if there was any chance of a w**k during one hospital stay.

All I know is I want to be in Holland when the illness sets in.

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on March 12, 2010, 04:36:55 PM
Did Phil Lynnot not ask a nurse if there was any chance of a w**k during one hospital stay.

North Holland or South Holland?
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

The Peoples democratic republic of free handjobs from nurses part.

Does BUPA cover that kind of carryon?

illdecide

no Puck you'll be in USA and they'll take everything you own to pay for your health care plus some big fat hoor who shaves her face to clean you're ass and you paying about $2000 a week for her privilege :D

Puckoon

Quote from: illdecide on March 12, 2010, 04:49:59 PM

no Puck you'll be in USA and they'll take everything you own to pay for your health care plus some big fat hoor who shaves her face to clean you're ass and you paying about $2000 a week for her privilege :D

Leave my woman out of this.

gallsman

Don't worry Orior, he just gets threatened by people who are actually funny on the board.