Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on November 24, 2019, 10:19:38 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 24, 2019, 08:15:40 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 23, 2019, 11:50:31 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 23, 2019, 11:41:46 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 23, 2019, 11:12:58 PM
As Farr says, please don't engage with this balloon.

Who?
On the previous page (quoted above too). I'll give you one guess...

Who?

I'll give you a few clues - he's from Tyrone, lives at home with his Mammy and is a virgin.
Drinks a carryout in the bus shelter and comes on here at night thinking he's the big fella.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 24, 2019, 10:57:15 AM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on November 24, 2019, 10:19:38 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 24, 2019, 08:15:40 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 23, 2019, 11:50:31 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 23, 2019, 11:41:46 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 23, 2019, 11:12:58 PM
As Farr says, please don't engage with this balloon.

Who?
On the previous page (quoted above too). I'll give you one guess...

Who?

I'll give you a few clues - he's from Tyrone, lives at home with his Mammy and is a virgin.
Drinks a carryout in the bus shelter and comes on here at night thinking he's the big fella.

Who?

Armamike

The beauties of ignore.  It and its alter ego won't be around this thread much this season anyway.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Franko

Not a Liverpool fan but have to say, it's great to see that idiot so clearly wound up like a spring and throwing out anything and everything to get a reaction... and then beautifully... being totally ignored.   ;D

Well played lads.

Boycey

Right enough there's at least a page of posts ignoring him every time.....

Franko

Quote from: Boycey on November 25, 2019, 11:03:55 AM
Right enough there's at least a page of posts ignoring him every time.....

The main players know the score

Hound

There's probably not much debate about who the best left back in the league is, but my jazes, Robbo was shockingly bad for Zaha's injury time chance on Saturday. Slices a clearance, which can happen, but then starts charging around full belt like a headless chicken, to leave Zaha free. A bizarre loss of composure that was nearly very costly. Hopefully he got a good kick up the wotzy from Klopp when they run through that video analysis!

Billys Boots

Quote from: Hound on November 25, 2019, 01:08:30 PM
There's probably not much debate about who the best left back in the league is, but my jazes, Robbo was shockingly bad for Zaha's injury time chance on Saturday. Slices a clearance, which can happen, but then starts charging around full belt like a headless chicken, to leave Zaha free. A bizarre loss of composure that was nearly very costly. Hopefully he got a good kick up the wotzy from Klopp when they run through that video analysis!

He's a decent player alright, but I'd put Chilwell ahead of him this season. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Ambrose

Trent was equally as bad defensively on Saturday, he may be one of the best attacking wing backs in the game, but he is very suspect when he's left isolated against a pacy attacker. Roy was obviously all to aware of this and Zaha was given that particular role. I've always seen him as a midfielder.
But anyone can have a bad game and we got the all important three points.

Napoli up next and we only need a draw to secure qualification, I'd rest a few players.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Denn Forever

Can you not rest players during the league?  Get the job done.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Hound on November 25, 2019, 01:08:30 PM

Even for the goal i thought Robbo and Lovren were v easy got past. But hi noones perfect. Think you can forgive Robertson and Trent the odd faux pas as all in all theyve been excellent

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Ambrose on November 25, 2019, 01:16:30 PM
Trent was equally as bad defensively on Saturday, he may be one of the best attacking wing backs in the game, but he is very suspect when he's left isolated against a pacy attacker. Roy was obviously all to aware of this and Zaha was given that particular role. I've always seen him as a midfielder.
But anyone can have a bad game and we got the all important three points.

Napoli up next and we only need a draw to secure qualification, I'd rest a few players.

Beat Napoli and the group is won. He'll go full strength.

Look-Up!

Liverpool looking good at the moment but the next 6 weeks will test them to the limit. Struggling to keep a clean sheet lately which will be a huge worry for them. But they're getting the goals and the bit of luck required to keep them in the driving seat for now. Will be interesting to see what the gap will be like come January. I think they may well come a bit unstuck before then and the gap will be a lot closer but they will click again at some stage in the new year. Expect another nail biter of a finish. Might just well be their year. 

dec

Quote from: Look-Up! on November 25, 2019, 04:33:59 PM
Liverpool looking good at the moment but the next 6 weeks will test them to the limit. Struggling to keep a clean sheet lately which will be a huge worry for them. But they're getting the goals and the bit of luck required to keep them in the driving seat for now. Will be interesting to see what the gap will be like come January. I think they may well come a bit unstuck before then and the gap will be a lot closer but they will click again at some stage in the new year. Expect another nail biter of a finish. Might just well be their year. 

2 clean sheets in the first 13 league games this year, 8 clean sheets in the first 13 league games last year.

Late winners a good sign

Needing late winners not such a good sign.

imtommygunn

Lovren playing too many games. Also taa while superb going forward can be vulnerable defensively. Did he not miss a good bit of the season last year? (Or was that the season before?)