Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last Caress

Quote from: terrifictommy on October 12, 2019, 08:55:50 PM
Yewtree, you're progressively becoming an annoying git. I mean just lay down, enjoy the game tomorrow and don't let the occasion go to your head. This crusade you're on is boring. Seen the Ulster draw for 2020, didn't see either East Down or South Down in first round games. Down was there though #onecounty
;D nice one terrific. Was wondering what colours east and south down wear? How many more divisions in down do we have.  North, west ? What about Up down, Sit Down, Down town? Am I missing any? For the slabbering yewtree is giving about being progressive, he clearly believes in division.

KeyboardWarrior645

Quote from: champion1981 on October 12, 2019, 03:38:43 PM
Quote from: KeyboardWarrior645 on October 12, 2019, 02:36:27 PM
Quote from: champion1981 on October 06, 2019, 11:39:06 AM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on October 06, 2019, 10:25:10 AM
Kilcoo have not been good champions at any level. Always something that puts a dark cloud over all teams and that's why and it pains me to say it Burren win today. Burren are a great club who respect all teams. Kilcoos minor championship team has been somewhat massively turnised with some disgraceful stuff on route to the final. I wonder who they take after
unfortunately sledging is part of the game now ,at every level,we even seen it in the all ireland ,was the kilcoo players sledging for no reason?did the bridge players  not say or do anything  to kilcoo players? I think not! Anyway it's the same old cliche # don't give what you cant take back🤔
You are every bit as bad as the kilcoo player that said it. You must be some example to your own family.
climb back under the rock keyboardwarrior, you 🛎end
1 down 1 to go, up CPN

Lotto

I hope that black and white shower have a wee bit more about them today than they did last week during the minor final when I heard a Mayobridge county official had to be removed from the sideline as the Kilcoo supporters were shouting all sorts of abuse at her. They have turned themselves into a real soccer crew with their antics and the shit they do and say both on and off the pitch. They can't get beaten by enough today.

PTC

Quote from: Lotto on October 13, 2019, 10:05:09 AM
I hope that black and white shower have a wee bit more about them today than they did last week during the minor final when I heard a Mayobridge county official had to be removed from the sideline as the Kilcoo supporters were shouting all sorts of abuse at her. They have turned themselves into a real soccer crew with their antics and the shit they do and say both on and off the pitch. They can't get beaten by enough today.
I'm sure the mayobridge folk will welcome the kilcoo supports and players bus through the village with stone throwing like they do every other year

maldini

Are the matches being streamed today

befair

My prediction is that whichever side loses, thy'll blame the ref

Lotto

Quote from: PTC on October 13, 2019, 10:15:17 AM
I'm sure the mayobridge folk will welcome the kilcoo supports and players bus through the village with stone throwing like they do every other year

You see, that is the problem with you Kilcoo people. Big enough to give plenty but hate taking it. Ignore the facts and come back with some other shite. It's like your appeal for the sledging in the minor semi final, the lad admitted it and then had to apologise so what are you appealing against to Down and the Ulster committees?

BTW, are you mid down gael resurrected? Plenty of fist pumping in the crowd today MK

PTC

Quote from: Lotto on October 13, 2019, 11:45:38 AM

You see, that is the problem with you Kilcoo people. Big enough to give plenty but hate taking it. Ignore the facts and come back with some other shite. It's like your appeal for the sledging in the minor semi final, the lad admitted it and then had to apologise so what are you appealing against to Down and the Ulster committees?

BTW, are you mid down gael resurrected? Plenty of fist pumping in the crowd today MK
not mid down Gael, not from kilcoo I'm from east down and would rather kilcoo won, I'm just stating the facts about what happens every year kilcoo go through mayobridge. but sure we won't talk about that just slate kilcoo instead

Lotto

Quote from: PTC on October 13, 2019, 12:01:48 PM

not mid down Gael, not from kilcoo I'm from east down and would rather kilcoo won, I'm just stating the facts about what happens every year kilcoo go through mayobridge. but sure we won't talk about that just slate kilcoo instead

yes and ignoring the fact that the Kilcoo supporters gave a county board official such abuse that she had to leave the sideline last Sunday. If they have been stoned every year that is totally wrong but I have never heard it mentioned before in all the years of Kilcoo success.

PTC

Quote from: Lotto on October 13, 2019, 12:12:37 PM

yes and ignoring the fact that the Kilcoo supporters gave a county board official such abuse that she had to leave the sideline last Sunday. If they have been stoned every year that is totally wrong but I have never heard it mentioned before in all the years of Kilcoo success.
cause kilcoo don't go yapping about everything that goes on they just get on with it. There is plenty of mouthing goes on in the stands every club has them

Lotto

Quote from: PTC on October 13, 2019, 12:15:36 PM

cause kilcoo don't go yapping about everything that goes on they just get on with it. There is plenty of mouthing goes on in the stands every club has them

Absolutely, every club has mouths. But when it gets very personal and directed at one individual that's the issue I have.

You seem to know an awful lot about Kilcoo and are backing them constantly for a man not from there.

PTC

Quote from: Lotto on October 13, 2019, 12:22:20 PM
Quote from: PTC on October 13, 2019, 12:15:36 PM

Absolutely, every club has mouths. But when it gets very personal and directed at one individual that's the issue I have.

You seem to know an awful lot about Kilcoo and are backing them constantly for a man not from there.
I'm backing the east down club the way burren and rostrevor and many other south down clubs are backing the point

snoopdog

Will there be a stream for today's game?

charlieTully

No fcuker can be bothered to reply ffs