Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Tipps

Taylor

AZOffaly

Cunny Funt

Gone but never forgotten. RIP Busby Babes.

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

Rich Ricci

I see City have been banned from Europe for two seasons. Does that mean that 5th place qualifies for champions league or what?

J70

I expect Abu Dhabi will have the world's greatest legal minds working to overturn it.

Rich Ricci

Quote from: J70 on February 14, 2020, 06:45:18 PM
I expect Abu Dhabi will have the world's greatest legal minds working to overturn it.

I'd say you're correct. Pep could be off if it's not.

rodney trotter

Hard to like City. Not just because they are United rivals,  came from nowhere with wealth.  PSG were in a similiar situation a few years ago and then the big takeover.

Nice to see them put in their box.  Would be ironic if little Sheffield United took their place in the Champions League.

BennyCake

You can guarantee the ban will be overturned. Money talks.

Geoff Tipps

Harry Gregg RIP. His actions saving lives at Munich will never be forgotten.

Boycey

QuoteI'm Henry Gregg, 34 Windsor Avenue, who played football. Who was useful at it on good days and rubbish at it on bad days. That's what I want to be remembered for - not something that happened on the spur of the moment."

A man with no ego, he always looked to me as though he carried a great weight on his shoulders.....

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Boycey on February 17, 2020, 10:00:21 AM
QuoteI'm Henry Gregg, 34 Windsor Avenue, who played football. Who was useful at it on good days and rubbish at it on bad days. That's what I want to be remembered for - not something that happened on the spur of the moment."

A man with no ego, he always looked to me as though he carried a great weight on his shoulders.....

I'd say the memories of what he saw in Munich were pretty stark. He saved a lot of lives that day and could only be described as an absolute hero. RIP Harry Gregg

mouview

With his passing, only Bobby Charlton, then 18, remains as the sole survivor from that great squad.

Armamike

RIP Harry Gregg.  A great man.  Helped out Coleraine FC in later life coaching their goalkeepers.
That's just, like your opinion man.