Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlenMan

Quote from: bigtogs on October 04, 2019, 11:33:25 AM
McHugh got the County senior final....

Heard Sean Hurson had it and then backed out. That's why they had to move McHugh from the Intermediate final up to the Senior.

GetOverTheBar

That's the final ruined as a spectacle unfortunately.

skeog

Good to see Eamon get the senior final.Hopefully he has better luck than the last time,he had to retire injured.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: topofthesoil on October 04, 2019, 01:52:41 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 04, 2019, 11:43:14 AM

why who were you expecting? David Gough?

If you have to question my point you must not watch or indeed play in too many games.

bigtogs

Quote from: topofthesoil on October 04, 2019, 01:52:41 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 04, 2019, 11:43:14 AM

why who were you expecting? David Gough?

No i was not expecting Gough......... Eamonn will have to do...:-) Good luck to him...

kickitin

Hurson declining the senior final as he felt he shouldn't be doing it this year, possibly due to already reffing one recently and that others deserved their chance. Shane Meehan declining to do standby in senior final as hes outraged that McHugh got it. Can see his point, dont understand why they couldn't have gave Meehan the senior final while keeping McHugh where he was with intermediate. only reason I can think of is that Meehan done semi final between errigal and carmen but there has to be another reason

skeog

Them refs have some egos refusing to do standby ref you couldnt make it up.

GlenMan

Quote from: kickitin on October 05, 2019, 11:45:40 AM
Hurson declining the senior final as he felt he shouldn't be doing it this year, possibly due to already reffing one recently and that others deserved their chance. Shane Meehan declining to do standby in senior final as hes outraged that McHugh got it. Can see his point, dont understand why they couldn't have gave Meehan the senior final while keeping McHugh where he was with intermediate. only reason I can think of is that Meehan done semi final between errigal and carmen but there has to be another reason

No doubt he was ruled out due to his awful performance in the Semi Final. I wouldn't trust Meehan to referee a Minor game never mind the Senior Championship Final.

stillsenior

Quote from: GlenMan on October 05, 2019, 03:28:37 PM

No doubt he was ruled out due to his awful performance in the Semi Final. I wouldn't trust Meehan to referee a Minor game never mind the Senior Championship Final.

+1

southtyronegael

Frank burns cleared to play tomorrow.

kickitin

Quote from: GlenMan on October 05, 2019, 03:28:37 PM

so that performance, which I feel wasnt the worst, ruled him out of contention, yet Mchugh won Carrickmore that replay against edendork after a bad performance but is okay to do the final?

Moonshine

What happened to Tintown rattler/local expert gone very quiet on here. Wonder will their be any falling out tonight again after being beat by their neighbours in both games.

LeoMc

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on October 05, 2019, 06:02:13 PM
Got to be some concerns of what state the pitch will be in for the double header in Healy Park tomorrow with all the rain that's been falling this afternoon and also expected until dawn. Forecast for Omagh tomorrow afternoon gives it to be dry, but will it be playable for both games?
It would struggle to hold up for 1 game but with plans for live streaming and advance tickets sold they are likely to try to go ahead with a double header.

Jeremiah O

Are both games going ahead in Omagh?
Unconquered and unconquerable

omagh_gael

Excellent game so far in junior final. Some great scores being taken with Murphy's free taking very impressive. Kildress looking that bit stronger in 2nd half.