US Open 2011 16th-19th June at Congressional Country Club

Started by Groucho, June 09, 2011, 12:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

I wonder has he any means of watching the Armagh game on Sunday?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

sammymaguire

Quote from: Minder on June 17, 2011, 11:10:25 PM

He said he couldnt watch if Sidebottom was on commentary again but would be tuning to RTE Radio 1 on his headset underneath the baseball cap  ;)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Big Puff

is he not a down man?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

Bogball XV

Quote from: hardstation on June 17, 2011, 11:40:18 PM
Quote from: Big Puff on June 17, 2011, 11:35:37 PM

is he not a down man?
Something tells me that an uncle of his (or some relation) played for Árd Macha. Ulick will tell ye.
true, but i think he's a down fan, apparently he was raging that the champions league final was on at the same time as the armagh game.  Even worse, his teams lost both games.

Quote from: sammymaguire on June 17, 2011, 11:14:16 PM

He said he couldnt watch if Sidebottom was on commentary again but would be tuning to RTE Radio 1 on his headset underneath the baseball cap  ;)
derry game's at 2, he'll not be teeing off to 7.00pm odd (barring a disaster tomorrow).  He'll just want to hope that Clare don't make a game of the hurling as he could get sucked into listening to that whole game and then when would he have time to hit a few practice balls?

Orangemac

Quote from: LeoMc on June 17, 2011, 10:52:09 PM
Hope to fek he makes it now, another blow up could destroy him and his career and he doesn't deserve that.
If he doesn't win this he will have a hard choker tag to shake. 2 par rounds should win this but there is a long way to go yet.

Don't like the way he is talking about being comfortable in interviews,like he is trying to convince himself. His caddy needs to earn his corn over the next few days, convincing him that a bogey is a good score when things go wrong, rather than ending up with a double or triple.

If he wins this it will be the first of many.

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ONeill

Is that true about the £20 Boots voucher for the breakdown cover. Sounds class. Means if you run out of petrol, you'll never be short of a bottle of Lynx when the handsome breakdown man comes.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Boolerhead Mel

His uncle Micky McDonald starred for Armagh in the 80's also played for Cliftonville.

boojangles

Best of luck to Rory. Hope he does it. Have Zach Johnson done but Id be happy with 70/1 each way.

Square Ball

Quote from: boojangles on June 18, 2011, 11:29:55 AM
Best of luck to Rory. Hope he does it. Have Zach Johnson done but Id be happy with 70/1 each way.

agree, hope to god he does it just to shut those Ingerlish and yanks up. No doubt the meeja will have him back to being British as opposed to being Northern Irish if he wins it
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

isourboydownyet

Quote from: Square Ball on June 18, 2011, 12:34:54 PM
Quote from: boojangles on June 18, 2011, 11:29:55 AM

agree, hope to god he does it just to shut those Ingerlish and yanks up. No doubt the meeja will have him back to being British as opposed to being Northern Irish if he wins it

i have been watching it on us espn link on my pc and on sky at night and they both are bigging up rory and really hoping he wins it.