Your tipple... at a house party?

Started by AbbeySider, May 01, 2009, 02:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

If you want to get shitfaced  - Dirty martinis are the way to go.

Overthebar!

Quote from: Abble on May 04, 2009, 02:44:23 PM
Quote from: Overthebar! on May 02, 2009, 10:27:21 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on May 02, 2009, 07:47:53 PM
Over the bar!  Would you ever find yourself another handle as this one's already taken!  ;)

ha ill be doing nothing a tyrone man tells me! in fairness about every other decent username has been done-find me a better one and ill resign

OTB! what about over the blackspot ?

not bad, doesnt roll off the tongue just as well mind- ill just stick with overthebar for the meanwhile :D

Over the Bar

There's lot's of variations like "kick it over the bar" or whatever you want.  I don't wish to be associated with your banal ramblings nor to have you take credit for my sage-like words of advice, and I'm sure you feel the same so at least try to do something to differentiate one another.

Boolerhead Mel

In the day I would bring a bottle of Buckie and 12 Tennants and 40 Snouts- doubt if I could drink that now. Once at a party I drunk the usual before tucking into a bottle of bushmills I had bought the host. I ended up walking down the M1 towards Lurgan at 4.30am-no idea how a got there. One other chap at the party ended up spending the night wrapped up in a carpet in the coalshed!! Crazy Days and Crazy Nights!!

irunthev

I don't drink so back in the day, instead of having every other person asking me why I'm not drinking, I used to get an empty beer bottle fill it with water and stand there supping away

Armin Tamzarian

Quote from: irunthev on May 05, 2009, 02:12:56 PM
I don't drink so back in the day, instead of having every other person asking me why I'm not drinking, I used to get an empty beer bottle fill it with water and stand there supping away

sad cnut!

irunthev

Quote from: Armin Tamzarian on May 05, 2009, 02:25:32 PM
Quote from: irunthev on May 05, 2009, 02:12:56 PM

sad cnut!